Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Statement from RPG Codex about Chris Avellone

Vatnik Wumao
Hmm, who would've thought... :M
X4AbGNy.png

What's the problem, commie, do you want to send me to the gulag for not agreeing with you with your retarded shit?

Sorry, but hearing pathetic, tyrant-worshipping virgins talk about sex is just lol
I always knew that there was something fishy about you, FeelTheRads. :^)

huskarls

Scholar
I thought the gay doctor from FO:NV was a self insert? Goes to show rpgcodex's 'greatest rpg writer ever' writes out pick up lines like an indian man on a dating app

jaydee2k

Savant
Tags: Chris Avellone; Hurt Feelings; Icewind Dale; Icewind Dale 2; Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter; Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter - Trials of the Luremaster; MCA; Men who make awkward passes at women and regret it when they get cancelled; The Love God
Chris has worked on and has been involved with many RPGs that users on this site consider classics. Games such as Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter, and Icewind Dale II.

Not to mention Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter - Trials of the Luremaster, along with a handful of other, lesser known titles.

Priceless :lol::salute:

Gerulas

Novice
Oh My God - first the Corona pandemic and now this?!?

I don't think I'm able to handle the reality anymore... (and trust me - I got Y2K virus when I was young, and I went trough it with ease, like it was nothing)

Duraframe300

Arcane
I was touched.
Where did MCA touch you specifically?

I.....

it wasn't MCA. It's been years, but I think I finally have it in me to talk about my abuser. We.... We had a PM conversation 5-6 years ago. It always stuck with me how that disgusting swine treated me. And then years later.... he... he..... posted on my wall just to rub it in.

:negative:

But no more. While I won't post his name since I fear I'm going to be attacked by the jewish media I will give away that my abuser is a fellow member of romaeosaurid theropod. I speak to you codex in hopes of finding closure for the injustice i suffered. And I urge fellow survivors of this horrible abuser to SPEAK UP.

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG #believeduraframe

:mob:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I was touched.

I.....

it wasn't MCA. It's been years, but I think I finally have it in me to talk about my abuser. We.... We had a PM conversation 5-6 years ago. It always stuck with me how that disgusting swine treated me. And then years later.... he... he..... posted on my wall just to rub it in.

But no more. While I won't post his name since I fear I'm going to be attacked by the jewish media I will give away that my abuser is a fellow member of romaeosaurid theropod. I speak to you codex in hopes of finding closure for the injustice i suffered. And I urge fellow survivors of this horrible abuser to SPEAK UP.

Stunning and brave.

Quillon

Arcane
I was touched.

I.....

I’m so proud of you and I will always believe you. If I haven't thrown one of your abusers into iggy-bin, DM me so I can iggy-bin them. I have stories from nearly 10 years ago, but I’m not ready to speak up yet. I will when I’m ready.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
One time I made a joke about stalking him and he gave me the "funny" response. I thought I had my foot in the door...

Anyway guys, I got some things to sell. A van, some really good cameras, parabolic microphones, handcuffs...

overly excitable young man

Bye, bye Gay Chris Avellone Guy
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Bye, bye Gay Chris Avellone Guy
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

Well for four years I've been on my own
And Feargus grows fat on a slamdunk
But that's not how it used to be

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom