Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How rich is Chris Avellone?

Comte

Not sure his height is 172 cm as that website claims.
When I met him he was about 165 cm.

He's officially listed himself as 5'7, 164 seems a bit on the too-short side based on pictures I've seen of him with other people.

For example, here he is next to Alanah Pearce who's 5'10
E3+World+Premier+Event+Video+Games+E3+Coliseum+5VJEfh_Tg3Gx.jpg

Dude is a manlet

Juju Zombie

Novice
I talked to him from 1 m distance and would never say he's of average height.
I just pointed out what I believe is an error on that site.

jungl

Augur
Anyone notice everyone that got #metood caps out at being 6ft tall at the most? They also tend to be millionares. Manlet+rich sounds like a combo the universe loves to throw a barrage of punches at.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
And if you have grown fat and ugly your usefulness is over.
I bet many of those accusing him didn't mind prostituting themselves to a young Weinstein, but when he got older it obviously became too unpleasant to be worth it.

NotSerious

Novice
Patron
RPG Wokedex
I don't think he was too wealthy (assuming this is a serious question) considering he had issues paying for a close relatives healthcare.

Maybe he had a windfall from the sale to MS? Or maybe he got nothing because of the early exit.

I would like if he took the lead on a project again rather than adding his name to a credits screen for however many titles.

PapaPetro

Probably enough to live comfortably in CA and support a family.

PapaPetro

One of realities greatest game writers and he's in a cardboard box. Press Ctrl-X to doubt.
tBcfrbr.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom