Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Child of Malkav

Erudite
They actually removed user scores, the mad lads https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-last-of-us-part-ii

xgFMBAq.png
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Jesus, the means these assholes resort to. Nothing is too low.

RapineDel

Augur
The fans cheering at the sales figures aren't thinking long term.

Sony don't care that much about sales figures for this when the PS5 is in sight. If they did, they'd do what Microsoft used to do and shove them with micro-transactions, they'd make a killing from the Sony fanboys.

Sony's priority is loyalty to the PlayStation brand and they'd be fuming about this game, I have a feeling the marketing was their doing and their lack of confidence is why they went so hard with DMCA's when the leaks happened.

Being optimistic, this game is mixed bag with fans and has done damage to the PlayStation brand. Naughty Dog was the flagship PlayStation Studio not long ago, those days look numbered. To top it off Sony haven't had a great run of late, Days Gone was considered middling and Death Stranding an utter bore given the hype Kojima brought with it.

Sony would have to be pondering, if TLOUS2 had even a solid/safe story with maybe Joel dying at the end it still would have gotten 10/10 reviews, the fan base would have loved it and it would have been a sure fire hit for the brand. All that was thrown out for Neil's "artistic vision".

I doubt Sony will let all their studios operate as freely as they have been going forward, Naughty Dog will be interfered with along with someone to keep on what Kojima is actually doing. Insomniac and the God of War studio will be their highest valued studios now.

ultimanecat

Arcane
There are probably limits to the amount of money it’s worth pouring into hyper-woke sadness simulators with no multiplayer or monetization, especially when your boneheaded directors fracture established fan bases with their story choices.

I have no doubt that this game will do just fine. But I also think the brand has been damaged - I’m sure Sony was licking their chops at releasing TLoU2: Remastered for the PS5 in a year while just bumping up the graphics to early teaser level and having millions of people double-dip. But I severely doubt even fans of the game would be willing to do that at this point. Most praise for the game is of the “I liked it and never want to play it again” variety, and similar to The Last Jedi, a major issue with “deconstructing” major characters so thoroughly and divisively is that it leaves people less interested in what happens next.

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
^
Great and informative video.

Naughty Cuck has really gone off the deep end with their blatant SJW agenda. Watch how the game underperforms and Neil Cuckman subsequently blames it on "homophobes", "misogynists" and "white male scum".
game will sell very well just like uncharted 4 & the last of us. The larger PS4 fanbase don't care too much about the lesbians, their loyalty to naughty dog & PlayStation is greater
holy shit, I called it two years ago

Sales of a sequel are a verdict on the previous game. TLOU1 is pretty loved so of course the sequel would do well. The real damage would be seen in TLOU3, if it gets made.

Personally I thought TLOU1 was overrated crap so I had no interest in any sequel no matter what. Watching the fanboys meltdown over it is just schadenfreude.

sullynathan

Arcane
Problem with Horizon is it came out before the mainstream finally got sick of the Open World nonsense. I don't expect a sequel to have the same impact with casual fans.
Horizon sold 10 million copies. God of War sold 10 million faster. Spider-man, I believe, did so even faster. People weren't tired of open world before Horizon released. That thinking was spread prior to 2017 and open world games afterwards did fine.

Dexter

Arcane
Haven't we all seen this "song and dance" of "sold-through" numbers being reported on Week 1 before? Dragon Age 2? Mass Effect: Andromeda? Anthem? Mafia 3? Whether they're good or not they'll usually have high Pre-Order numbers and Week 1 Sales that'll get touted as some sort of record breaking. The real question is what the drop-off is and how it'll do from there. Interesting is the result 6 months, a year or two down the line. Often the long-term results are so disappointing that the franchise gets cancelled/put on ice and sometimes there's even dissolution or layoffs at the studios. Isn't this all boringly predictable by now? I highly doubt TLOU2 is going to make it on here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

DeepOcean

Arcane
The uber fans will buy this thing on day one but the news will spread and the universal reaction that I've seen is negative, there are very little people defending it, usually when a game is divisive, you have raging wars between fanboys and haters and on this case, even the fanboys arent motivated enough to defend it, the most positive reactions I've seen are, "Yeah, kinda of meh, I kinda enjoyed it, worse than Last of Us 1 though." Even the Last Jedi had more defenders, this thing just broke their spirit, they are more on damage control mode to justify why they werent idiots by not wanting to accept that the leaks were true than anything else.

That bait and switch Sony did on the trailers was particularly brutal, the sheep are still in shock how their beloved company would gladly fuck them for their money that way. Generaly, companies, when they want to lie to you, they try to do it on the most ass covering position possible, Sony was completely ashamed here as they are completely convinced their fans are morons, it was: "I gonna lie to you, you little bigot sandwitch, gimme your money!"

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLastOfUs2/comments/hgxmm3/pewdiepie_rated_610/

Pewdiepie rated 6/10

•"I wouldn't play it again"

•"Could've been better"

•"Every character had a political script behind them making you see the sock puppet man and not the sock puppet"

•"I played so many mediocre game and this is just another one"

•"I wouldn't have enjoyed it if not for the stream"

•"Needs to be tightened up a bit and reordered"

• rephrasing: Epilogue was useless and added nothing

•"The relationships were empty"

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Are there even any women that look like that? Even dumpy looking amateur wrestlers don't look like that, and they're the closest I can think of to someone looking like that. Also not regular looking women, but we'll ignore that for a moment.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
Are there even any women that look like that? Even dumpy looking amateur wrestlers don't look like that, and they're the closest I can think of to someone looking like that. Also not regular looking women, but we'll ignore that for a moment.
Well, here is a popular Holluwood star after she lost some weight

61dd5abd20d6c220ce932e3df57e1e0b.jpg

i've been using tinder lately. real trannies are more feminine.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Maaaaaaybe Stephanie Sanzo if she put on 10kg of fat and removed her tits? Body-wise only and that's obviously really stretching it.

1513364406_stephanie-sanzo.jpg

870355.jpg

Same with Bakhar Nabieva. Yes, this is a woman. She's on so many PEDs she sounds like a man nowadays.

bakharnabieva-2312679225595528036.jpg

bakhar-nabieva-1488511811lp8c4.jpg

Even these 0.000000001% of 0.0000000000001% of bodybuilders don't have Abby's male torso. Abby just looks like a dude that works out. Women simply don't store fat the way Abby does nor do they have that type of body regardless of what they do.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Maaaaaaybe Stephanie Sanzo if she put on 10kg of fat and removed her tits? Body-wise only and that's obviously really stretching it.

1513364406_stephanie-sanzo.jpg

870355.jpg

Same with Bakhar Nabieva. Yes, this is a woman. She's on so many PEDs she sounds like a man nowadays.

bakharnabieva-2312679225595528036.jpg

bakhar-nabieva-1488511811lp8c4.jpg

Even these 0.000000001% of 0.0000000000001% of bodybuilders don't have Abby's male torso. Abby just looks like a dude that works out. Women simply don't store fat the way Abby does nor do they have that type of body regardless of what they do.

What are you talking about?

80520ca634b95939d9492e116df281d5.jpg

C2YM9fP3.jpg

No PED here!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom