Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline GRIMOIRE 50% SALE NOW ON AT STEAM

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
https://store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar_V2/

I just checked the sales figures and I still can't believe that Grimoire is selling this well three years after it was released. Especially after so much piracy at the start. Hope this means the game will bust through the 69% approval rating to Mostly Positive this time around.

racofer

Thread Incliner
5xLCArA.png
reported

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Grimoire should have been priced at $60 and left there in perpetuity without any sales or discounts. This would have deterred purchase by lesser beings and left reviews only to those monocled fellows who appreciate Grimoire's incline.

kA3m1cp.png

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
He said it will never go on sale after the time limited release discount.

This man is a liar.
And a coward. He blocked me. Can someone quote this post so he can see my wrath?

Well he's been lying, cheating and bullshitting for 20 years of "development", did you really expect him to change?

The list of his falsehoods would make Todd Howard look like his younger brother, yet for some reason he has a fanatical following here.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
He said it will never go on sale after the time limited release discount.

This man is a liar.
And a coward. He blocked me. Can someone quote this post so he can see my wrath?

Well he's been lying, cheating and bullshitting for 20 years of "development", did you really expect him to change?

The list of his falsehoods would make Todd Howard look like his younger brother, yet for some reason he has a fanatical following here.

regardless of who cleve is, grimoire is a game that delivers. there are plenty of instances in which you can separate the art from the artist.

Generic-Giant-Spider

If you pirate Grimoire you should be banned from Codex.

In fact, being accused of pirating Grimoire should carry as much seriousness on the Codex as sexual abuse accusations are on Twitter. So if I don't like someone I can say, "You pirated Grimoire" and then the powers that be would launch a full scale investigation.

I guess what I'm ultimately trying to say is if you don't support Grimoire then you're a fucking fag. All right.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom