Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Dungeons and Dragons (and Crispies) adventure

Would you be interested in participating?

• Yes (post a comment below with name)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No (I am a prude)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Cuck Comrade

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
I didn't make it anything, I was just too lazy to read the options. Which yet again demonstrates why I would be a much better DDO party leader than Crispy , entertainment right off the bat.

You know what happens in every movie about a retired sheriff... He has to come out of retirement for one last adventure (3+ if you include sequels).

Generic-Giant-Spider

I'd join but I'm one of the worst people to play video games with and will inevitably ruin everything.

Ok, I installed DDO yesterday, will create an account today, and let you know what it is. Anyone who wants to join should do likewise, as it takes a while to download everything.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Cg5paVk.gif

ok, this is what i have so far:

porky
atleticano
cursed
hoaxmetal
reinhardt
tarantulos
planetard
xorphitus
nerevar

Please post your preferred time-zone, so if we end up splitting into multiple groups, we can group appropriate people together. Also let me know if you want to join but aren't listed above.

I will be shooting for first run today in the evening EST, but im sorta new to the game, so wouldn't mind a solo run first to learn the basics, but if someone wants to join, that's cool too, I will be posting impressions here as I start.

After 2 hours of whining by alfalfa in Shoutbox, reminder, you can get a lot of additional stuff for free by typing in the code "DDOfreequests" in the game store to get the following modules for free:

The Devil’s Gambit
Trials of the Archons
The Temple of Elemental Evil
Heart of Madness
Haunted Halls of Eveningstar
Shadow Under Thunderholme
The High Road of Shadow
The Druid’s Deep
Devil Assault
Three-Barrel Cove
Secrets of the Artificers
Vaults of the Artificers
Phiarlan Carnival
The Catacombs
The Sharn Syndicate
Delera’s Tomb
The Demon Sands
The Dreaming Dark
Attack on Stormreach
The Necropolis, Part 1
The Necropolis, Part 2
The Necropolis, Part 3
The Necropolis, Part 4
The Path of Inspiration
The Reaver’s Reach
The Restless Isles
The Ruins of Gianthold
The Ruins of Threnal
Sentinels of Stormreach
Shan-to-Kor
The Devils of Shavarath
Sorrowdusk Isle
The Red Fens
Harbinger of Madness
Tangleroot Gorge
The Vale of Twilight
The Vault of Night
Reign of Madness
Against the Slave Lords
Dragonblood Prophecy
The Mines of Tethyamar
Disciples of Rage
White Plume Mountain & Other Tales
The Soul Splitter
Keep on the Borderlands
The Lost Gatekeepers

Crispy you see that, Temple of Elemental Evil, free. You gotta join now, you old fossil.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Once you guys all reach epic levels, then decide to move en masse over to my old server (assuming it even still exists) then maybe I'll consider it.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom