Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
If this is anything but a giant turd I will eat shit as a consequence, meaning I will play this turd which will be a turd no other way about it

Nimue

Novice
Its officially July in austria and hungary.

Poslano sa mog 5024D_EEA koristeći Tapatalk

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Backer beta is releasing via direct download, starting on July 3, while they try to also get it up on Steam and GoG.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2880074

Backer Beta is ready

Greetings, adventurers!

The Backer Beta has been ready for several days, and it’s bigger than we initially planned!

Having said that, as with every beta, it contains bugs – some of which we don't know about and you will hopefully help us to find. Also, it lacks several features, refinements and performance optimizations that didn’t make it to the beta but will be present in the final game.

Getting the Beta on Steam and GOG store pages takes much longer than the official information we received about it before. Therefore, we decided today that we will be shipping the Backer Beta directly to the eligible backers (those of you who pledged at the Early Access reward tier and above, or chose the Backer Beta add-on).

Regarding Steam and GOG, everything seems to be on the right track, so the Beta will eventually be available on GOG and Steam as well (depending on whether you have specified a GOG or a Steam key in BackerKit). In the meantime, however, we will ship the Backer Beta as a direct download.

This process will begin on the 3rd of July at the latest and will take a couple of days. We will notify every backer whose reward tier included the Backer Beta via email with instructions on how to receive the installer. If you don't receive such an email until 6th July, please send us a message on Kickstarter or via our contact forms.

Finally, a few teaser screenshots from the Beta.
A riddle to be solved...

5affc0f6a4444841d271bf878f917651_original.png

... a battle already won...

0c6d425dfe37b7b7d73a1a48515c5798_original.png

... and a well-deserved picked pocket.

3036ffce8b93d4ae6fc427fe1f7a2fbd_original.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigranes

Arcane
roflmao

looks like they've gotten around to making some of the icons slightly different but not all of them

AliceAlcina

Learned
those that have discord account, could you check with only mod there will beta be through discord... I have been banned.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I would donate my UI mod for Pillars I if they would use the icons. Search for Dyrwooden UI on the Pillars I nexus.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom