Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Darker/explicit/disturbing Rpgs

Drikaukal

You know why you are here. You liked in hard and nasty. You like your ''evil path'', you love your murderhobbo path. Soo lets share it!
What are some fucked up rpgs you have played, or fucked up options in rpgs you have made?
What are some nasty things you can do in mainstream rpgs that nobody thinks about enough?
What is the worse MC in an rpg you have ever knew?

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
You know why you are here.

U9JRS3i.jpg

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
How old are you?
I played Dragon age: Origins, and is still one of my favorite rpgs of all times. (Morrigan best waifu, i regret nothing)
I tried Jade empire but couldnt quit get the combat system, still pretty fun rpg.
Nwn2 mask of the betrayer kind of dissapointed me in the end. I really though the story would conclude in you destroying the wall of atheists (i dont remember its real name) but it take another turn.
So that leaves us with Fallout 2, wich i tried but couldnt get used to its mechanics, but will try again in the future, and Inquisitor, wich i have in my steam library from a sale and still have to end it. Thanks to all!

Drikaukal

How old are you?
I played Dragon age: Origins, and is still one of my favorite rpgs of all times. (Morrigan best waifu, i regret nothing)
I tried Jade empire but couldnt quit get the combat system, still pretty fun rpg.
Nwn2 mask of the betrayer kind of dissapointed me in the end. I really though the story would conclude in you destroying the wall of atheists (i dont remember its real name) but it take another turn.
So that leaves us with Fallout 2, wich i tried but couldnt get used to its mechanics, but will try again in the future, and Inquisitor, wich i have in my steam library from a sale and still have to end it. Thanks to all!
Enough to get coldsteel mad it seems.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
You know why you are here. You liked in hard and nasty. You like your ''evil path'', you love your murderhobbo path. Soo lets share it!
What are some fucked up rpgs you have played, or fucked up options in rpgs you have made?
What are some nasty things you can do in mainstream rpgs that nobody thinks about enough?
I love the childlike enthusiasm, zoomer. I wish I were retard like you.

Drikaukal

I love the childlike enthusiasm, zoomer. I wish I were retard like you.
k

Egosphere

Arcane
That carnal sins quest in witcher 3 where you can leave the guy to torture the prostitute (at least I think you can) is a bit of a wild one

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Ok, I'll tell you about one such game.
But you better take children and fainthearted away from the screen.

There's a game without a single upstanding character.
Every last one of them is some kind of a psycho - thieves, arsonists, mass murderers, bigots, demons, you name it.

And the main guy is the worst by far.
He has an ongoing amnesia and to remember stuff he does atrocious things to his own body.
He would eat small items just to let himself be gutted and get those items years later.
He tears out his own eyeballs, rips out his skin.
Once he found an arm in a pile of refuse and... yes! he's torn out his living arm and attached that maggot ridden thing to his shoulder instead.

The places you travel range from morgues and brothels were they fuck with your mind, not your body to prisons and literal hellscapes.

The quests are nothing less then disgusting.
Just to give you a taste - at one point the protagonist is approached by a woman who wants to kill him for no other reason then to fell the thrill of murder.
And in the end, no matter what you do, the MC goes to hell.

There you have it. The most disgusting game ever made.
Oh, and it turns out it was made by a serial rapist and tormentor of women, although I did not learn about it until much later.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
A lot of RPGs are darker than we give them credit for. Take Morrowind. A zombie plague is slowly consuming the island, controlled by an evil god who is slowly tearing apart the fabric of reality. The first sign of this plague is insomnia. No one ever sleeps but you. The first form of fast travel you can use involves riding in a ripped apart mess of a strange animal. This animal is controlled via its internal organs. You perform quests for the evil gods, so you can get fancy artifacts. You can buy and sell human flesh, or even make potions out of it. You can challenge an evil god to a battle, before which he says he will fuck your corpse, but he promises to be gentle.
Come to think of it, a lot of RPGs have a really nasty plague going on.
But I guess you just want games that fall on the edgy spectrum:
Aleshar - World of Ice, very gory
Blind Justice, you're a shapeshifter who was experimented on by the government
Diablo, actually goes full bore with the Satanic themes, unlike some games
Toxic Mayhem, its based off the works of Troma, nuff said

Drikaukal

A lot of RPGs are darker than we give them credit for. Take Morrowind. A zombie plague is slowly consuming the island, controlled by an evil god who is slowly tearing apart the fabric of reality. The first sign of this plague is insomnia. No one ever sleeps but you. The first form of fast travel you can use involves riding in a ripped apart mess of a strange animal. This animal is controlled via its internal organs. You perform quests for the evil gods, so you can get fancy artifacts. You can buy and sell human flesh, or even make potions out of it. You can challenge an evil god to a battle, before which he says he will fuck your corpse, but he promises to be gentle.
Come to think of it, a lot of RPGs have a really nasty plague going on.
But I guess you just want games that fall on the edgy spectrum:
Aleshar - World of Ice, very gory
Blind Justice, you're a shapeshifter who was experimented on by the government
Diablo, actually goes full bore with the Satanic themes, unlike some games
Toxic Mayhem, its based off the works of Troma, nuff said
I wanted both, the EDGINESS in his perfect form and the analisis of mainstream RPGs from a darker perspective. So perfect comment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom