Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter Update #58: Kitsune Win New Playable Race Poll

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Owlcat Games; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Despite the best efforts of the Codex rodent fanbase, the Kitsune won a decisive victory in Owlcat's poll to select the new playable race in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. The foxmen took the lead with over 50% of the vote early on and proved impossible to dislodge over the course of the month. Oh well, at least the other two races get to win a consolation prize in Owlcat's creative contest. Here are the results from the new Kickstarter update:

The poll is over, and now we know the next playable race that will be added to the game. You made your choice. Please welcome kitsune to the crusade! We know that there were some technical issues along the way and the voting process itself was not as simple as it could have been. The poll system was designed to make the results as transparent as possible and rule out any chance of cheating.

Thank you everyone for participating!

And a bit later we will announce the winners of the creative contest.
I guess we could still get Ratfolk DLC, although having more than one furry race in the game might be weird.

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
pic2679006.jpg

should have been rats

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Maybe now LL will take an interest. Isometric sex animations have sadly been an under-served market.

Tyrr

Liturgist
There goes my Skaven Assassin. 2020 continues to disappoint.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
While I was not heavily invested in the outcome of this poll, I do not understand the appeal of Kitsune. Kitsune just screams cringey weaboo furries, but maybe I just answered my own question.

Last edited:

jungl

Augur
I don't think most people cared and picked whatever was the first option. Fox people also you dont see often in games so there is that.

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
Are there going to be fox NPCs in the game, or are the furries there simply for the PC/party?
If it's the latter I can live with it, if I have to actually go around talking to foxes I ain't even gonna play it.
A thing of pure incline, now stained forever.

Papa Môlé

Arcane
Just make hobbits/halflings the furry race and be done with all this nonsense.

hairy-hobbit-feet-slippers-1.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom