Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Dungeons and Dragons (and Crispies) adventure

Would you be interested in participating?

• Yes (post a comment below with name)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No (I am a prude)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Cuck Comrade

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
So you neglected your duties for 2 months to shitpost here, and Hoaxmetal backstabbed you like a little female dog. Meh.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I neglected nothing. We just stopped playing. Hoaxfaggot came in and did what he did, replacing all officers with his own alts, preventing anyone from taking the guild back. Then he did nothing with it himself.

Well, man up and stop crying about it. We will create a new and better guild on Thalinas, and call it Crispy's Revenge (or Crispy's Butthurt).

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I stopped crying about it two years ago, until you dug up my rotting corpse just a few days ago.

Aaaawwww.. gimme a hug, you big lich, you.

Look, once I create the new guild, I can give you leadership anyway, since I am too lazy to run it. Just as long as you promise not to be overly ... you know... you.

Just completed one dungeon in Khornos village, it was mostly a puzzle (i presume the same one that stumped alfalfa). Loved it. Very nifty puzzle. Excitement for game building.

Generic-Giant-Spider

What is this bullshit you gotta pay to play Drow.

Can't even fucking represent.

You can buy almost anything in DDO with DDO points, which can be purchased for RL money OR earned in game by completing quests and shit.

Reinhardt

Arcane
You don't even need to buy elf niggers. Just get enough reputation to unlock them for character creation.

Sounds like codex...

Alfalfa keeps pming me with his uber-racist nicknames in the game. I keep wanting to ask Crispy to come babysit him.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I mean personally I already changed servers for Fair Codexia, not gonna do it again, especially if the interest is lackluster :M

Last edited:

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom