Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

Pierre is tweeting till the last minute!

5 minutes now

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
And it's over:
838 backers pledged £38,034 to help bring this project to life.

While we anxiously wait for a mail from Pierre asking our emails so we could anxiously wait to another mail from Pierre with the download link, I want to let you know I have won the Puzzle challenge!

I'd like to thank AdolfSatan , and CryptRat for the help and even Dorateen that unknowingly helped a bit with the last puzzle.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
And it's over:
838 backers pledged £38,034 to help bring this project to life.

While we anxiously wait for a mail from Pierre asking our emails so we could anxiously wait to another mail from Pierre with the download link, I want to let you know I have won the Puzzle challenge!

I'd like to thank AdolfSatan , and CryptRat for the help and even Dorateen that unknowingly helped a bit with the last puzzle.
Well deserved and well won, mon Ami.

AdolfSatan

Arcane

Congratulations my dude! :salute::salute::salute:

And congrats to BlueSalamander as well, I'm eagerly waiting for the backer survey!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

BlueSalamander

Heroic Fantasy Games
Developer
Email links go out when?
As soon as I can send them. :) Now doing the backer surveys, have to do one for each reward level. I will also need the emails and names for the RPG Codex fundraiser.

Thank you everyone! :cool:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
In addition to the puzzle prize, i am awarding Rpguy a coveted Goldfist. May he cherish it for decades to come.

I pledged 500 bucks to this where's my goldfist?
You'll wanna check with this guy, he'll set you up.
Miltiades.jpg

Mortmal

Arcane
Ok now what is the release date for first module ? Thought i read august on steam . Is it earlier for non steam version ?

BlueSalamander

Heroic Fantasy Games
Developer
I'm going to send the download details of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos very soon, and for the Steam version I expect that it will take a few months.

Just finished preparing the backer surveys, I'll double check them and then send them! After that, I'm going to work on a KS update, and after that I'll work on sending out the emails. Thank you everyone!! :cool:

daedalus0

Novice
Thank you for your hard work - so looking forward to this and can't wait to engage the awesomeness

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Got my backer survey. Very thorough. We can tell Pierre to merge our Kickstarter and Codex pledges into a single tier.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Did my survey. I better start planning my characters now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom