Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline GRIMOIRE 50% SALE NOW ON AT STEAM

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I recently bought Stephen's Sausage Roll and Knight of the Chalice on the dev's page, and I prefer purchasing on GOG rather than Steam. A dev should be happy that his game has being loaded on torrent sites, it's the only and most definitive way to preserve its works. Due to the impossibility to roll back on most clients (gog <3) it's often the only way to have all the game versions aviable.
A dev complaining about muh piratez is just trash. Cleve in particular is a living meme, and it makes me laugh so hard when he complains about the pirates, because I can assure you that the game has being vastly ignored by the comunity.

Did your edgy posts get you any attention yet? Everything you write is screaming out Pre-Op transitional counseling by this time next year. You notice how you frame everything in the consensus and are obsessed with people's perception of you and ingratiating yourself with others through any means including pretending to be an edgy hipster on this thread, desperate for people to read your posts? This is all characteristic of males who usually are getting their penises guillotined within 12 months in one final attempt to form an identity for themselves.

Your posts here have nothing to do with Grimoire - it's just a certain spot you hope where your posts might be responded to by somebody ... anybody. There is a frantic air of angry weeping bitterness about you concerning all things. Nobody mistakes you for anyone who is even interested in blobbers or anything else. People like you have no enthusiasms - they are hollow shells where a person would normally go.

Grimoire was never written for individuals like yourself. Time for you to sign out of this forum pencil neck. [IGNORE]

thesecret1

Arcane
Bought and rated positively, hopefully it'll tip the rating over. Then again, having a score of 69 also has its charms

Walden

Savant
YYWWEB8.png
"dipshit u owned me this time, but ur sister is such a wh*re, challenge me again with Man City ur just so bad ahahaha".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom