Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Well, I just made it to the hall of fame for the puzzle. Took me a while longer than I expected to get it, mad respect for you to knocking it in under an hour Rpguy

Still waiting my email tho
:negative:

Lilliput McHammersmith

Website seems to be down for me. downforeveryoneorjustme.com says it's down as well.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Next puzzle : how to full screen this without it being stuck to the bottom right

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
You can level up characters before adding them to your party. Tip: don't do this since you won't be able to add them and you'll have to create the character from scratch... ( this module only accepts level 1 characters )

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Nice, you can click "Level-up character" on the party select screen to level up a dude. Module won't let you take guys over level 1, but I don't really need to play if I can just create a party and level them up from this screen.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Tip: don't do this since you won't be able to add them and you'll have to create the character from scratch... ( this module only accepts level 1 characters )
Spend 10 minutes re-rolling stats and then say, "Hey, what does this level-up button do?"

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Seriously though, how do I change the resolution?
I'm trying to figure that out, too. I set it to full-screen, but I just have a tiny interface with a huge black rectangle around it.

FzRRsHH.png

Mortmal

Arcane
Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
I remember this was asked on the second combat video:

Can the combat log at the bottom of the screen be resized, so we can see more text? Also, does the game support 16:9 resolutions?
Yes, the combat log can be expanded to fill the whole screen. 16:9 resolution should be fine, just switch to the full-screen mode and the game will make use of the whole screen, allowing you to see more of the area around the party. Cheers! :)

Lies!

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
I remember this was asked on the second combat video:

Can the combat log at the bottom of the screen be resized, so we can see more text? Also, does the game support 16:9 resolutions?
Hello LargeGoblin! Yes, the combat log can be expanded to fill the whole screen. 16:9 resolution should be fine, just switch to the full-screen mode and the game will make use of the whole screen, allowing you to see more of the area around the party. Cheers! :)

Lies!

Actually that works for me, all the options and menus are not on the small rectangle, it does use the whole screen

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Actually that works for me, all the options and menus are not on the small rectangle, it does use the whole screen
How'd you do it. I thought you said you had it on full-screen before. Is it just in combat, but the tiny screen in the middle is still there?

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Ok so once the game starts it does use full screen, try right clicking and dragging the screen , it's not limited to a small area

Mortmal

Arcane
This is why Steam exists.

But for some inconceivable reason it's gonna take a few months for the Steam version to arrive.

Just... why?

All you have to do is upload the game to Steam. You can add achievements later after release.
Think he wanted to replicate the oldschool experience , when internet was primitive, downloading our floppies or tapes with HAM radio on BBS server, around 100 bau bandwith . I appreciate the attention, but you diddnt have to go that oldschool pierre...

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Ok so once the game starts it does use full screen, try right clicking and dragging the screen , it's not limited to a small area
Ohhhh. Now I feel dumb. That was just the fog of war. Party creation screen was so small, I just started with a random party to see if it would be fixed once I started. Didn't go far enough to fight that centipede.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Ohhhh. Now I feel dumb. That was just the fog of war.

Still something is off, I now get what you say about the combat log ( while the menus appear all over the screen, once you open the log it is indeed just limited to the lower right for me )

When you enter a menu like inventory, combat log or spellbook it minimized and uses only small part of the screen, but the main game ( combat etc ) fully uses the screen, it can be quite annoying.

Mortmal

Arcane
First world problems Rpguy , i am only hogging pierre bandwith now , all 100ko/s with 891 plebeians waiting in queue behind me

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom