Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2 just turned 20

Might as well just settle for good old ATMA.

External item manager/database > PlugY, anyway.

I want to use it to enable stuff normally inaccessible in single player. Anyway I fixed it just now, found this line in some random forum among german gibberish: "NBPlayersByDefault=0", tried it and it worked. So now I get to use both PlugY bonuses and ATMA, I guess.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
ATMA is my fav D2 utility, just enable Ladder-only content and you're good. Even comes with a still unsurpassed drop calc.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I want to use it to enable stuff normally inaccessible in single player. Anyway I fixed it just now, found this line in some random forum among german gibberish: "NBPlayersByDefault=0", tried it and it worked. So now I get to use both PlugY bonuses and ATMA, I guess.

I've got both going, too (mainly for +stat info offered by PlugY). But PlugY shared stash gets bloated with items too quickly.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Lilura Which versions are you using in that combo? ATMA V, PlugY 10.00 and LoD 1.13c?

I'm using GoMule + PlugY 10 + LoD 1.13c at the moment. In addition, I have D2multires going on a parallel, self-modded 1.12a install. I also have MapHack going with custom config. Finally, I've got a few MXL installs backed up.

I'm not willing to play without MultiRes and since it seems there's nothing like it that works on versions above 1.12 I won't be getting to try them.

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
diablo 2 is pretty outdated game to me. can't save whenever you want, all combat no story...too much grinding...

I agree. Only old people with dementia play D2 because they lack the capability of learning something modern and feel more safe in something they have spent hundrends of hours on and can keep playing automatically without having to stress their old decomposing brains.

I'm not willing to play without MultiRes and since it seems there's nothing like it that works on versions above 1.12 I won't be getting to try them.

Oh fuck me, joust found a version of MultiRes that works with 1.13c. Internet is a confusing place. Could I make it work with even later versions too by chance?

*edit* Oh nevermind, already found a bug with it, deposit/withdraw buttons don't work. Reinstalled and back to 1.12a. :lol: Good thing this game installs at lightning speed nowadays.

Last edited:

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I might go back to this. Completed 1, but never completed Diablo 2 because I can't really put up with all of the clicking. At the time it also couldn't compare to other RPGs, but today I expect the game will be a breath of fresh air.

I've got the CDs around here somewhere...

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
unlike mephisto p8 diablo was a bit of a pain but he dropped a Dol so I can't complain

edit: shieet this is tedious as hell and i'm too busy now, no time or patience to deal with the arcane sanctuary as summoner. someone remind me to finish this when Christmas comes around

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
In process of optimizing Lightsorc:

eschuta%2527s%2Btemper%2B1.jpg

She's already Hell-proof but not on par with Windforce Bowazon.

Best items I've got for her so far are: Perfect Eschuta's Temper and Light Facets (extremely rare). Griffon's Eye is 17/14 and 22/19 LFd.

Merc is wielding Infinity for Conviction.

Citizen

Lightsorc is the basicbitch of d2 classes, play something cool instead, lura

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
Fuck, I feel old. I remember the paper box. I remember mentioning I had a level 89 barbarian character on a random bus trip and suddenly having like 7 worshippers. Damn nostalgia.

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
People salivating over 20 year old archaic obsolete games.... Come on guys, i am a massive Skyrim fan and i haven't even played it in 1.5 year because i find THAT old and i have already completed all the content enough times already. Proper gamers need something new, we shouldn't rest on the past like some kind of grandmas. Bring on the next gen!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom