Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Pierre responded to my PM.
:shredder:

Lilliput McHammersmith

Cool. Ok so I purchased KOTC1 a little while ago on his website, and after many long attempts at getting into the downloads page, I was finally able to get there and KOTC2 is sitting there!

I never got an email for KOTC2, so if you have an account at HeroicFantasyGames already you can probably log in and it should be there, even if you don't have an email from Pierre today.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Haven't gotten an email yet either. Rpguy or somebody else who has gotten it, can you post yours (with private links and identifying information removed ofc)?

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
so Codex fundraiser backers will get it later?

i logged in to Pierre's site (used the same email as logging in here) but i can only download KotC 1

Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands
Cool. Ok so I purchased KOTC1 a little while ago on his website, and after many long attempts at getting into the downloads page, I was finally able to get there and KOTC2 is sitting there!

I never got an email for KOTC2, so if you have an account at HeroicFantasyGames already you can probably log in and it should be there, even if you don't have an email from Pierre today.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

This is the right answer. Had to request my password, but there it was, sitting in the customer area. Now downloading painfully slowly.....

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

This is the right answer. Had to request my password, but there it was, sitting in the customer area. Now downloading painfully slowly.....
SAME, BUT FINALLY DOWNLOADAN

Dyskolos

Cipher
Never got an email and never created an account at his site but going there, using the recover password link (with kickstarter backer survey email), and logging in with both those worked. Email is case sensitive by the way.

Last edited:

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
Holy shit it worked. Used the above mentioned method. Downloading it now.

Lol Pierre, i feel like in the 90ies again, using outdated websites to download games.

HAHAHHA

Dorateen

Arcane
Same here, downloads are there when I logged into the HeroicFantasyGames site.

Haven't been to the forums in a while. I also browsed for the message I posted after starting to play Knights of the Chalice for the first time. This is from October, 2009.

I finally purchased the full game last week, and have been playing it throughout the weekend. It must be immensely satisfying to create something that many people will enjoy, and knowing that you achieved everything you set out to with this title.

It has been a wonderful experience so far. I can't remember the last time I found our party stuck in an area, with no way back, unable to rest and just surviving on meager resources and smart tactics.

How is it that a 2D game with no voice-over can provide so much charm and addicting gameplay, unmatched by today's modern offerings! As I understand, one of the leading software development companies in the world is about to release thier next "blockbuster" RPG in a few weeks. From what I can tell, they can't hold a candle to Knights of the Chalice.

You have captured something truly magical here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom