Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Lone Wolf

Arcane
Vatnik
Pumped 10USD into this and bought 20 Exalted Orbs and 200 Chaos. Time to gear some characters.

My time is stretched thinner than my wallet, sadly...

Lone Wolf

Arcane
Vatnik
Perkel

Yeah, maybe hopw roewur ne, but I honestly just don't have the time for the grind, any more. With a baby around, you take what pew pew you can get.

ADL

Prophet
I'm staying away from this league. Love the 2H changes though.
There's no thread for this. Anyone played it?

Lone Wolf

Arcane
Vatnik
Yes. Very smooth gameplay, now. Still missing significant features (in beta), but I enjoyed building a few characters.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Old mold
L36uuNq.jpg

"ethical microtransaction" lmao

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
So this league managed to be worse than Metamorph? Kek.
This league doesn't have that much going for it. I kinda like planting and harvesting, but it's relatively easy and the rewards are mediocre. Getting high tier seeds is a chore though. I'm level 90 at this point and still haven't managed to harvest a tier 4 seed (and I think there's a 'secret' t5 after that).

abija

Prophet
Level 90 is like nothing though. In SSF I usually get last lab by 94-95...

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

I usually take most characters to 94 or 95 depending on if 95 gives me a jewel socket or something useful.

Most builds assume level 94 as a minimum for completion.

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Tried Sirius again, still get slowed down to the point where I can't even hit him, spiny shit, ground shit, beam shit with audio cues like i'm some juggling clown, guess lol@ at me for wanting to get close some lolmines or lolherald wouldn't have this problem.

Sharpedge

Prophet
So this league managed to be worse than Metamorph? Kek.
This league doesn't have that much going for it. I kinda like planting and harvesting, but it's relatively easy and the rewards are mediocre. Getting high tier seeds is a chore though. I'm level 90 at this point and still haven't managed to harvest a tier 4 seed (and I think there's a 'secret' t5 after that).
If you are in trade league and enjoy crafting, this league is probably far too rewarding and I expect they will nuke it rather than allow it to go standard. It is far too easy to create items like this for example:
unknown.png

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Yeah, its nice to be able to craft really good items yourself, but it's also a massive powercreep. Finished my amulet yday, cost maybe 7ex to make.

f7ec252b88.jpg

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Yeah, its nice to be able to craft really good items yourself, but it's also a massive powercreep. Finished my amulet yday, cost maybe 7ex to make.

f7ec252b88.jpg
This looks like a good amulet. Can you explain how you crafted it?

Sharpedge

Prophet

f7ec252b88.jpg
Thats a really nice amulet. Mine is not quite there yet, but I am working on it. :S

image0.png

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
This looks like a good amulet. Can you explain how you crafted it?
Step 1: Get hunter and warlord amu bases, one of them onyx base. Alt spam until you hit +1 int on hunter and +1 fire on warlord.
Steo 2: Use Harvest Annuls to remove all other influenced mods, then use awakaners orb. Woke orb will 100% hit the two +1 gem affixes and combine them.
Step 3: If you get Mana or rarity prefix from the Wokeorb, annul and if you fuck it up start again (chances of that happening are really damn low)
Step 4: Harvest Annul the last prefix and suffixes to get a raw +1/+1 base. If a non-removable suffix is on the item (rarity, mana on kill or mana regen) block prefix and scour.
Step 5: Harvestcraft cold and lightning mods for coldres/lightningres and bench-craft fireres to block all suffixes
Step 6: Spam Life-crafts until you hit T1 life. Its the only life-mod that can spawn since you blocked all suffixes by having 3 of them already.
Step 7: Remove Fireres and one other resistance, bench-craft castspeed.
Step 8: Augment and then remove/add caster crafts until you hit fire DoT. The hunter DoT mods are the only ones you can hit with a caster slam due to having crafted cast-speed and 3 prefixes. If you remove castspeed instead of a DoT multi one, just recraft it on the bench. (not even sure if the bench-block is necessary here)
Step 9: Once you hit triple prefix+dot multi, harvest annul the remaining res and remove bench-castspeed.
Step 10: Augment Chaos. Chaosres is the only available remaining mod. Remove/add until you hit T1.
Step 11: Add last bench-craft. Alternatively you can aim for Firedamage suffix by using harvest fire augments. If you hit fire-res instead, just turn fire res into cold/lightning res with harvest, target-annul that one, and try again.

Last edited:

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here

Got last lab at 87 this league and 89 last league. You can speed it up by running Zana missions and selecting the map that asks you to complete a trial.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Shit man, I tried fighting Sirus now for the first time (playing dominating blow).

It was going fine until the final phase. After that I barely managed to hurt him at all. He just keeps teleporting around the arena deploying instant death attacks that I can't dodge reliably (especially when the rotato potato slows me down), and after a few attacks I just get unlucky with him teleporting where I can't see him and eat a charged attack to the face and die.

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
It's the same problem I had, increase strike distance and use faster attacks from gear or gem and practice in lower nº sirius.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom