Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Gyor

Savant
I WIN AGAIN BITCHES, Kitsune are in. This is the year the new CRPG Golden Age begins! Can you taste it?

First BG3 and it's 5e turn-based no less. Then Solasta, Then Wrath of the Righteous is getting an official polished TB mode and so is Kingmaker! And Wasteland 3!

So I say it again, I WIN AGAIN BITCHES

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
There goes my dream of a ratfolk companion written by MCA, a womaniser with a heart of gold that is chased by an evil cult of hideous bugbears, who helps you close the worldwound and tranform Golarion into an actually good setting..
The game you are looking for is called Deadfire, and the companion, Serafen.

Generic-Giant-Spider

It's amazing how much furfags can make you intensely dislike something.

I used to like foxes and cats, then these kids who grew up masturbating over Lady & the Tramp somehow got an Internet connection to spread their insanity.

Generic-Giant-Spider

First they ruined the fearsome wildcats.

Then they came for the majestic foxes and deer.

When we thought it couldn't get any worse, they sullied wolves and rabbits.

Now they're coming for the Linux penguin.

WELL I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

MADNESS HAS HAD ITS DAY, FURFAGS.

TO ARMS.

Dodo1610

Arcane
I did some research and found some "fascinating" details for LannTheStupid ;)
qMvNKdY.png
This is official lore btw from Blood of the beast p12

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Such is the irony of the modern age that fine upstanding gentlearachnids such as Tarantulos-Eduardo-Sanchez are shunned while degenerate furfags are lent an ear.

I'd rather be modded out of every game than share a world with sex crazed foxes that will only end up beating my head in and ruining my web traps.
Technically, you are modded out of every game and you still share the world with the variety of fox you describe.

Thonius

Arcane
And that's why foxes suck. Even their lore sucks and was made just to beat meat....
But yeah real talk why human form? Are they connected somehow in lore? Why not orcs or elfs? How? Why?

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
But yeah real talk why human form? Are they connected somehow in lore? Why not orcs or elfs? How? Why?
You read the piece of lore: Kitsune hail from Tian Xia which is Golarion's version of China. There are not that many non-Han nationalities in People's Republic of China; so I believe most of the Kitsune will have the blood of their native humans who are Tian. Elves are strict isolationists; orcs... well, may be Kitsune are not brutal enough for orcs who prefer giants and Dragonborn.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
You read the piece of lore: Kitsune hail from Tian Xia which is Golarion's version of China. There are not that many non-Han nationalities in People's Republic of China; so I believe most of the Kitsune will have the blood of their native humans who are Tian. Elves are strict isolationists; orcs... well, may be Kitsune are not brutal enough for orcs who prefer giants and Dragonborn.
Why is their name Japanese if they're from fantasy China.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why is their name Japanese if they're from fantasy China.
Illegal immigrants

Dodo1610

Arcane

No Tian Xia is the Asian continent there are countries that are inspired Mongolian, Chinese and Japanese culture.
Also, Kitsune basically have no lore I have read every text about them and I still feel like I know no nothing. It's pretty clear that they were just randomly made with no thought whatsoever. But at least we know that Paizo says it's ok to put your dick into a foxhole so we know where their priorities are.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom