Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guess The Music Vid

Falksi

Arcane
Simple, post a snapshot of a Music Vid, and folk guess what it is.

Here's one to start......

HObgGcQ.png

Glop_dweller

Prophet
They are all tough, so... two shots each, and each shot is a hint.

First video:
Mystery_2.jpg

Second video:
spoiler]

Third video:
Video__3.jpg

Last edited:

Glop_dweller

Prophet
Well the content of the images are meant as the hints... The last one most—as there can surely be only one music video with him in it.
I think if you have ever seen them, then you would not forget them. I would wager that you have heard the third song before, but not seen the video for it.
By far the first video is the most difficult, and the third is probably the easiest.
They all made the rounds on MTV.

*For any that don't know... that's Milton Berle—in both pictures. Berle was/is a hall-of-fame comedian, and also played Louie the Lilac, on the Batman series.

They were each an 80's release, and oddly enough as I look at them now, they all have something loosely in common; hint: bad hair.

I will post the links to these videos next time, if no one guesses them, in spoilers.

@topic, and a second hint:
Another song by the first band. There are TWO versions of the video for this song. The first version is definitely official, the second one is a fan video, made with clips from MTV's Joe's Apartment. Either can be used to guess the band/song.
Mystery_3b_anim.gif
Mstery_3c.jpg

mystery3b.jpg

Lets try an easier one—this video's song has Michael Jackson just singing the chorus; it's not Thriller.
Easier_3.jpg

Easier_2.jpg

Easier_1.jpg

Last edited:

Glop_dweller

Prophet
Yes, that's him; Kennedy William Gordy... Which explains why Michael Jackson sang chorus for him. ;)

One down; the easiest one. Unique hints do make it easy to web-search. Michael Jackson didn't sing chorus on many singles for other artists. I tried to avoid anything easily searchable on the other four.

I haven't tried it, but I bet searching for Milton Berle + MTV would bring a few accurate hits.

*Edit: I just did search that. It doesn't bring up the video; it brings up the 1993 VMA's with Berle and Ru Paul... Wilt & Milt, as he put it; [Chamberlain].

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom