Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good RPG companies that are still alive and well?

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hope Atom: Trudograd is gonna be good when it’s finished. Right now though, it looks like a super short money grab...

Its ten or eleven Kwan Zion Bux you whinning faggots spend less for lunch.

Is there a way to save you in game, Commissar? Also, Atom seriously needs a cover system. Even Iron Tower added one in their upcoming colony ship. It just looks ridiculous for normal humans to just stand out in the open shooting each other.

Save me in game you mean the Red Guard Commissar from Krasno City Plaza or my avatar which is Perograd Militia General Comrade? I finished the game couple of times and they both never died, don't piss of the former and pass some checks with latter and he will agree to

get on with Port Director plan.

Cover system or just ability to lay down or kneel would be very nice but ATOM is not squad tactic game the way JA was, its Fallout but done by ex Soviets for ex Soviets Comrade.

Does anyone know what Warhorse are up to?

Kingdom Deliverance got super boring mid-late game. I quit around the time they started giving you a chain of fetch quests. Wish it didn't have to be this way, as it started quite promising.

Is there a way to save you in game, Commissar? Also, Atom seriously needs a cover system. Even Iron Tower added one in their upcoming colony ship. It just looks ridiculous for normal humans to just stand out in the open shooting each other.

Save me in game you mean the Red Guard Commissar from Krasno City Plaza or my avatar which is Perograd Militia General Comrade? I finished the game couple of times and they both never died, don't piss of the former and pass some checks with latter and he will agree to

Cover system or just ability to lay down or kneel would be very nice but ATOM is not squad tactic game the way JA was, its Fallout but done by ex Soviets for ex Soviets Comrade.

I meant the Commissar in the starting village. He dies in a car crash once you fix the car for him. Not sure how to avoid that.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

I meant the Commissar in the starting village. He dies in a car crash once you fix the car for him. Not sure how to avoid that.

Don't finish his quest Comrade its the only way to save Comrade Kovalev. :salute:

You will miss his cap and very nice pistol though.

Egosphere

Arcane
Bethesda is the only good one left from the AAA. I reserve judgement for nu-Obsidian now that they have Microsoft shekels to develop their Skyrim clone Pillars of Eternity 3 game. That has me hyped.
I thought you liked witcher 3?

Polyphemus

Educated
Bethesda is the only good one left from the AAA. I reserve judgement for nu-Obsidian now that they have Microsoft shekels to develop their Skyrim clone Pillars of Eternity 3 game. That has me hyped.
How can you have any hope for Obsidian after Outer Worlds? I've never played a more soulless, charmless game.

How can you have any hope for Obsidian after Outer Worlds? I've never played a more soulless, charmless game.

Or the pillars games with their nonsensical stories.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
FROM and ATLUS.

The only devs that get me still excited about upcoming game releases.

Anyone played the Shadowrun games?? The last two were actually pretty good. Had different endings and everything. Think Hong Kong even had a secret ending where you could talk the Big Bad into leaving with her tail tucked between her whatever.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Fuck off kid, stupid thread. "Bioware turning SJW" - this is the extend of design awareness on the Codex these days I guess, huh? A dev being shit is being shit because they take political stances? Get the fuck outta here, Bioware being shit has nothing to do with politics. Just shove off, my knees are hurting and I don't need these shitty threads from vigorous young men with wide eyes and strong convictions about how the world should work

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom