Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Summer Game Fest + Summer of Gaming - E3/Gamescom 2020 online replacements - May 7th to August 31st

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Xbox first party showcase on July 23:

New announcement from Obsidian is expected.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Nacon (Bigben Interactive) thing tommorow. New game from Spiders, something about VtM: Swansong, gameplay reveal of WtA: Earthblood, and a new Test Drive game.

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

I've tried the demo and hold and behold: keyboard controls are fucked.

I wanted to write a long rant but if the developer don't care about their game then I will not spend any time either.

Hollow Knight, Rainworld, Olija - all potentially great games with shit keyboard controls.

Last edited:

Dexter

Arcane
Does anyone actually still care about any of this? The point of E3 was to compress all Announcements in an overseeable time slot once a year into 2-3 days where people could pay attention and find out about all the "new stuff". Nobody's gonna listen or pay attention to dozens of multiple-hour long Podcasts or whatever by Randumbfuckcompany from their bedroom (cause virus and seems more personal) over the period of several months.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Olija is the only game which got my attention just because it reminded me of Another World and Indiana Jones.

The industry is completely fucked ...

Perkel

Arcane
There are rumors going that they will be dropping online payment.

Wonders of competition.

Well yeas. This is first Obsidian game under Microsoft direction.

Isn't it second ?

Grounded is in EA

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom