Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness Backer Beta Released

purpleblob

Savant
Does anyone know how many companions we get? There were only 3 shown in KS update ( https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/2494699 ).

Their website shows 3 famous characters which 1 of them is companion ( https://www.blackgeyser.com/game-characters ) but can't tell whether the other 2 will join the party as well. I think I've seen the dwarf in the demo video devs released last year.

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
:rpgcodex:
And there is still no badge for those brave few, who backed this mastapeece
black-geyser-2.png
black-geyser.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Even the main menu looks like its ripped from Pillars of Eternity.
I'm not sure but I think I've seen PoE's UI in another game's demo, long ago. I am guessing both PoE and BG are using variants from the same Unity asset pack for a UI. I don't think either UI's textures and layout was developed by the respective developer, probably both customized the same initial template to fit their game.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Have there been any recent videos or shots of the (in)famous drying/herbalist interface? I don’t even remember the purpose of drying as a skill anymore; was it an herbalism prep or straight-up stand-in?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom