Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Statement from RPG Codex about Chris Avellone

Ash

Arcane
When are the worst sellouts going to get accused of rape? It's what they deserve for raping vidja and many a great franchise :smug:

Gyor

Savant
What's with guys raping ugly women? I think that's a serious issue that needs to be discussed.

I chalk it up to the fact that NONE OF OT FUCKING HAPPENED!!! Do you see any charges against anyone? Any hard evidence of actual rape? Nope.

One's imagination its easy to get laid. I do it all the time.

eilef

Educated
I will say that Avellone needs to be hired and work on the story of Subverse! We finally get to see him write a good romance, and "the best NSFW" game gets amazing story and the best writer on the market. Win-Win for everyone.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I will say that Avellone needs to be hired and work on the story of Subverse! We finally get to see him write a good romance, and "the best NSFW" game gets amazing story and the best writer on the market. Win-Win for everyone.

No he needs to work on my weaboo hooker game instead. I can offer amazing benefits, like the complete lack of salary and healthcare.

WetWorks

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The main spot he hangs out at is RPG codex, a place full of folks with unironic swastika avatars and signatures full of Hitler quotes and other white supremacy stuff.<br><br>The mods have never cracked down on it (in fact I&#39;m pretty sure a mod/admin is flashing the swastika themself)</p>&mdash; Mokinokaro (@Mokinokaro) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mokinokaro/status/1274353956769193984?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">June 20, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Heh, twittermob firing codex shaped bullets at Avellone.

It was only a matter of time before any association with this smelly place, was turned into a sjw-club.
Now, anyone who responded to interview requests from the codex is a flaming nazi.

Edit: fuckin twitter embed shite. Literally getting too old for this lame shit.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The main spot he hangs out at is RPG codex, a place full of folks with unironic swastika avatars and signatures full of Hitler quotes and other white supremacy stuff.<br><br>The mods have never cracked down on it (in fact I&#39;m pretty sure a mod/admin is flashing the swastika themself)</p>&mdash; Mokinokaro (@Mokinokaro) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mokinokaro/status/1274353956769193984?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">June 20, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wtf is this shit?

Don't you know how to quote a tweet?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Saw this in my Twitter notifications:

Image1.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom