Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The only game right now that would make me want to create an EGS account if that was to happen. It looks like we're still at least one year away from release.

One year, one million €, one limo full of hookers and one kilo of cocaine to be exact...
Well germans....they do know how to burn trough money and achieve no results.
I think you might have been talking about Bulgarians, Germans almost conquered the known world.
And we almost conquered the universe.....but almost doesn't count lol

ArchAngel

Arcane
The only game right now that would make me want to create an EGS account if that was to happen. It looks like we're still at least one year away from release.

One year, one million €, one limo full of hookers and one kilo of cocaine to be exact...
I think you might have been talking about Bulgarians, Germans almost conquered the known world.
Your butthurt rating means nothing, I am not from Germany or in any way connected to Germans. It is just hilarious that you decided to shit on the most effective EU country (arguably, only other that could compare is UK) while living in shithole called Bulgaria.

Latro

Arcane

Your butthurt rating means nothing, I am not from Germany or in any way connected to Germans. It is just hilarious that you decided to shit on the most effective EU country (arguably, only other that could compare is UK) while living in shithole called Bulgaria.
EXPERTS: BULGARIANS ARE EUROPE'S MOST OVERWEIGHT OR OBESE CITIZENS

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

What's the point of being the most effective EU country when you can't cook pasta? Come on.

ArchAngel

Arcane

What's the point of being the most effective EU country when you can't cook pasta? Come on.
Why do it themselves when they can pay Italians to do such jobs for them.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I could do a pretty good pasta lol :smug:

marek

Educated

True, but fortunately our italian allies come to the rescue: Probably more italian restaurants in germany than german cuisine (or at least close).

Jrpgfan

Erudite
So, one of the most anticipated RPGs of our time is now oficially vapourware?

:negative:
KOTC2 is getting a bug fix patch in a week :D

I'd rather play tabletop with some friends. The graphics are better.

I'm happy for those who don't have friends though.
Why not both? Why not both.

Why pay for a capped, lower-res version of a game I already own?

It's like buying the monopoly videogame to play alone(except it has better graphics and multiplayer).

Latro

Arcane
So, one of the most anticipated RPGs of our time is now oficially vapourware?

:negative:
KOTC2 is getting a bug fix patch in a week :D

I'd rather play tabletop with some friends. The graphics are better.

I'm happy for those who don't have friends though.
Why not both? Why not both.

Why pay for a capped, lower-res version of a game I already own?

It's like buying the monopoly videogame to play alone(except it has better graphics and multiplayer).
so you have 5 friends that sit there with their own created characters and watch you play by yourself? anyways, your argument is idiotic

Mortmal

Arcane
Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Really want this game to succeed. Don’t understand though how came it is so under-appreciated by the community of old school gamers who supposedly should beg for something like this nowadays. What’s wrong people, are we too old to appreciate a good game in this world of fully-voiced cinematographic decline?

Mortmal

Arcane
Really want this game to succeed. Don’t understand though how came it is so under-appreciated by the community of old school gamers who supposedly should beg for something like this nowadays. What’s wrong people, are we too old to appreciate a good game in this world of fully-voiced cinematographic decline?
Will be more appreciated if they actually release something one day. And if possible not 1/3 of a buggy game in early access, i know very high expectations...

Tigranes

Arcane

Throughout its entire development CC has been my most anticipated 'old school' RPG, even above P:K before it came out, above BG3 for sure, and certainly above, roflmao, black geyser

But it's fucking cursed thrice over for funding problems & development hell, so I don't know if they'll ever get it out in proper form.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom