Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline An open letter to RPG Codex

Goromorg

Savant
Greetings, Komrades! I must make an announcement today — an announcement that is relevant to everyone here, on this website, as well as to everyone else.

You see, the inequality between the people has reached a colossal proportion — and I and my Party can stand this no longer! Every human being deserves to live in exact same living conditions (especially Negros and Jews)!

But we have also agreed that we will take our actions without any sort of disguise, secretiveness or guile! We will stand proud with our hearts open to everyone’s trevails!

For this reason we have decided to create a Forpost, a Bastion —which will become the Heart of our Battle against this capitalistic corruption! You can already guess what I’m talking about, can't you, Komrades?

Yes! Your beloved RPG Codex will become this Stronghold of Kommunistic Good in the Fight against capitalistic Evil! Eventually it will transform into the Krasnyi Kommunisticheskyi Kodex of Role-Playing Games (or RPG KKKodex for short)! The name of our beloved website should start with a strong Kommunistic “K”, not with a weak capitalistic “C”!

Komrade Infinitron, Komrade DarkUnderlord — from this point on, I want my name to be — Tovarish’ Komradovich’!

Please, change it as soon as you can!

Good luck to you all, Komrades! Soon, we will meet again in the Bright Kommunistic Future!

turkishronin

Arcane
f
1ce.png

Semiurge

Cipher
I'm for everyone getting what they deserve, but what they deserve can't always be the same because people aren't the same.

Goromorg

Savant
I fear I have failed you, Komrades! I knew many of you were infected with capitalism from the mother's milk — but I did not expect for the vile capitalistic tumour to take control over your brains so absolutely completely!

But don't worry yet, my poor Komrades! There is still a Solution to this problem!
We will replace the afflicted organ from your head with a new scientific marvel — KINMS-17 (Kommunism Induced Nano-Machine Solution). These smart nano-machines will take full control over your body and will operate it to build Kommunism with maximal possible efficiency!

Rejoice, Komrades! Every passing day brings us closer to our most sacred goal!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom