Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Recommend me your favourite mods or games and watch me complain

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Recommend me mods or games and I will tell you why they are all shit. Lemming42 thinks this is really funny and likes to act retarded whenever I complain about this shit, so you'll get to see a bunch of retards being retarded, and who doesn't love retard drama? Try gameplay/enhancement mods or any kind of nushit for the best results. Bonus points if the creators themselves get butthurt.

Lemming42

Arcane
Deus Ex: ReVision. I really liked it overall but it changes so much of the original game, sometimes without any reason, fucks around with so much stuff, and renders some maps so needlessly complicated that it's basically a dream come true for someone who loves autistically ripping shit apart.

Also Fallout 1.5 Resurrection and Fallout Nevada if you haven't played them. Again, I really liked them which, going by the track record, means you would absolutely hate them. :salute:

Ash

Arcane
Mods:

GMDX, for Deus Ex.

Duke+, for Duke Nukem 3D.

Secmod, for System Shock 2.

Anomaly, For STALKER

Games:

Arx Fatalis

Given your avatar, Pokemon Crystal.

Last edited:

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Arx Fatalis
Already played it. It's a great game. I played the entire thing with broken bumpmaps and only found a fix that supposedly works after I finished it (I never went back to test it, though). There was that patch, Arx Libertatis, but I didn't use it. Apparently it removed both bumpmapping and detail textures, just because. Because the modders didn't like them? Because they accidentally broke them? So they removed them entirely? Lolmodders. If you have the power to remove it, use that power to disable it by default, if you must. So anyway, I played it, it's great, it's full of ATMOSPHERE, I was such an alchemist (he keeps saying it, so you know it's true), I'm sick of eating troll food, etc. Pley moar gaems!

Pokemon Crystal.
pokemon games suck ass. worst jrpgs ever. the anime is better (mystery dungeon is all right though).

Last edited:

DraQ

Arcane

Last edited by a moderator:

Yosharian

Arcane
Recommend me mods or games and I will tell you why they are all shit. Lemming42 thinks this is really funny and likes to act retarded whenever I complain about this shit, so you'll get to see a bunch of retards being retarded, and who doesn't love retard drama? Try gameplay/enhancement mods or any kind of nushit for the best results. Bonus points if the creators themselves get butthurt.
Game: Factorio

Mod: Viva New Vegas

Yosharian

Arcane
You're goddamn right autism, Factorio is pretty much guaranteed to put you on the spectrum if you aren't already, it's fucking glorious

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom