Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do you guys have gamer dent?

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Like on pictures below:

UVfnWmx.png
8pbjJA4.png

Zibniyat

Arcane
That must be some congenital malformation of the skull, no way a normal skull could be deformed that way just by wearing headphones. Maybe if he has some illness that makes his bones softer...

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Do you have one Sheep? You seem to be hiding something under your tin foil hat.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
That must be some congenital malformation of the skull, no way a normal skull could be deformed that way just by wearing headphones. Maybe if he has some illness that makes his bones softer...

It's not the skull. It's just the hair and maybe the scalp.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
If anyone should have a dent it's me, as I've been using studio headphones pretty much my whole life. Most of my 20s I lived with roommates and it just made more sense to wear them all the time than to fight over who can make more noise, and now I'm just used to them. I don't feel a dent though, but then I have hair.

just take off your wedding ring cereal box secret decoder ring for a second and you'll notice a same effect on your finger, and similar to your finger, it'll go back to normal in a few minutes at worst

anyone who did not realize this at first glance is actually a low level skeleton trying to trick you against wearing helmets

grimace

Arcane
What is this anti-headphone propaganda?

Also, does wearing headphones cause loss of hair on the crown of the scalp?

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Added bonus: use headphones for gaming for long enough and you get hearing loss. Now go enjoy your golden years with a dented skull while making WUT?! your favorite catchphrase.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom