Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Semiurge

Cipher
We need a dragon button.

eC2v_iNh_vsCKtelXHPJTlUjH93FmlVSiUm4j79DYZnFK5ldwBSotTmy2TS_rwMP5ePJ1YxoYoOXGBHZMMYOD-KfjmuHdX6MI3h4A7af6ocrVekqNPnVxtNM7Ro0
Scorch x 1

* Sorry if the image doesn't always load, can't upload it so it can't be helped.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
What is there to trust? You upload an image and link it. You do seem to trust Google though, which is where you actually should be paranoid.

AArmanFV

Arbiter
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
What is there to trust? You upload an image and link it. You do seem to trust Google though, which is where you actually should be paranoid.

Another needless registration. It'd be easier to just upload it here directly, but you know, server bandwidth and all.

imgur doesn't need registration, before that I used tinypic for the same reason but it closed.

Semiurge

Cipher

Another needless registration. It'd be easier to just upload it here directly, but you know, server bandwidth and all.

imgur doesn't need registration, before that I used tinypic for the same reason but it closed.

That's highly suspicious, they must want something, like watching a 15 minute advertisement show before you can upload. Reminds me of the "free" file downloading sites.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

That's highly suspicious, they must want something, like watching a 15 minute advertisement show before you can upload. Reminds me of the "free" file downloading sites.
Nah man, it's an immediate process. They just want the immense traffic. They sell and show ads, but only to people who actually browse Imgur.

Optimist

Savant
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Recently I stumbled upon some nerds here, on RPGCodex, yammering about some nerd shit. In order to emphasize my obvious physical and sexual superiority, I could use a button for calling out nerds.

NEEEEEERDS

Semiurge

Cipher
Recently I stumbled upon some nerds here, on RPGCodex, yammering about some nerd shit. In order to emphasize my obvious physical and sexual superiority, I could use a button for calling out nerds.

NEEEEEERDS

Someone could isolate Ogre's face for that

328ff3d500bd1af7297f0e2145245ead.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom