Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Mikeal

Arcane
851.png

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Cavill might look like one of the top chads in the world but his heart is that of a nerdy guy(pc and warhammer fan)

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Remember Dead to Right? One of the many PS2-era third person action games.
Found - by complete accident - that was made on the remains of another TPP action game.

Corvinus

Arcane
Brethren. Newfags. Talimancers!

Now that we know that Tali went into Earth politics after Mass Effect, let's wash away the butthurt with some quality artwork, directly from the minds of the Meisters.
This time, we'll be covering Pokemon, a children's game, so the art is guaranteed to be PG13+ and wholesome.

Dex-Troll-01.png

dau7ob9-8653edbd-6c29-4359-b26b-5b3814e27b4b.png

the_pokemon_crew___chapter_i___part_14_15_by_danjimthedragonfly_d8susyn-fullview.jpg

mallow_request__by_mrrestraint_dcj91iy-fullview.jpg

i_m_in_love_with_pikachu_s_butt__uwu_by_isupportprotection_ddri3p1-fullview.jpg

You wish you could meet pokemon just for the purpose of playing with them. "Who should I start with?" you wonder. "Pick me!" said a nearby Pikachu. "Did you just read my thoughts!?" you say in disbelief. "Surprisingly, yes I did." he replies. "Well, consider yourself lucky since you're the one pokemon I've wanted to play with the most!" you say with joy. "Is it because of how adorable I am?" pikachu asks. "How did you know?" you respond surprised. "I just figured." he says back. "Now I have to ask, what about me do you like the most?" he asks you. You then whisper into his ear what you love most about him. "I-its my butt?" pikachu says in confusion. "I was sure at least someone would be in love with my rear." he says in thought. "Y-yes, you're butt is so damn sexy!" you exclaim. "Well if its what you want, I got it!" he says happily and then gets down on all fours turns around and shows you his fat booty. "O-oh god..." you begin getting nervous. "Go ahead and do whatever you want to it, my rump is here for your pleasure~" he seductively tells you. You then grope his big squishy butt and start rubbing it. Pikachu is very satisfied. Just to test how squishy it is, you then pat Pikachu's booty, making it jiggle and wobble. You start blushing hard. "want me to sit on your face?" he asks you. "Go ahead." you reply. Pikachu then does what you asked for and sits on top of your face. You can't stop smelling his lemon scented rear. He keeps sitting on you until you need a breather. Pikachu then gets up and puts his booty close to your face. "P-p-please shake it for me..." you end up saying while extremely embarrassed. Pikachu fulfills your request and wiggles his thicc butt in front of your face. While he shakes his booty at you, you start getting a massive boner. He then rubs his fat butt to tease you. Then he sticks his butt right in front of your face and asks "Are you in love with my butt?" "YES!" you shout. Pikachu is just as happy as you are. He continues to wiggle his rump in front of your face. You then start getting the feeling you're gonna have a nosebleed. You can't stop groping his butt while he continues to shake and rub it. Your boner starts to get wet, leaving a damp spot of cum in your underwear. Pikachu then seductively lifts his booty fat in the air and drops it making it jiggle. Your urge to cum gets stronger. Your eyes become giant hearts. "Want some more?" he teasingly asks you. You're too embarrassed to say anything. Your dick starts twitching and the tension in the nosebleed keeps rising. You then whip your dick out just to prevent your underwear from getting soaked. Pikachu doesn't notice and he then pats his butt again and seeing his butt jiggle then ends up making you cum hard and then shortly after, get a simple nosebleed. Pikachu then looks back and is shocked to have you laying on the ground with semen all over the floor. "OK... I don't think I went too far, but at the same time I wasn't aware he was going to jizz himself..." Pikachu thought. He then sits down and goes to sleep while waiting for you to recover from your crazy climax. END

Perkel

Arcane
Oh fuck someone should actually do Simpulator and actually get all the real skanks in it.
That would be amazing.

CyberModuled

Arbiter
For a game called Highfleet, release window now announced (mix of military simulator with weighty air combat)

Art style is definitely cool based on the website concept art (also made by two Russian devs for any Ruskies here) http://koshutin.com/

Perkel

Arcane

Also perfect vid comparing women to men.

dude is monocular man improving his skills in art and uses his brain.

She is woman who creates tik tok video about his brother that starts with her own damn stupid face.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/metacritic-will-delay-user-reviews-for-games/1100-6479886/

Metacritic Will Delay User Reviews For Games
The delay is being implemented to ensure that people actually had enough time to play the game before reviewing it.

Metacritic will now delay user reviews for games for 36 hours after release, the company announced. This comes a few weeks after the release of The Last of Us Part II, which was review bombed on Metacritic (which, like GameSpot, is owned by ViacomCBS).

"We recently implemented the 36 hour waiting period for all user reviews in our games section to ensure our gamers have time to play these games before writing their reviews," a Metacritic spokesperson said. "This new waiting period for user reviews has been rolled out across Metacritic's Games section and was based on data-driven research and with the input of critics and industry experts."

Metacritic said that the decision was not based on users' reaction to any game in particular. Metacritic is a review aggregate site that provides two scores for every game, one based on critics and one based on user reviews.

Review bombing is the practice of users giving a large number of negative scores, typically as low as possible, in order to drop the game's overall score. The issue isn't exclusive to Metacritic, also occurring on Steam user reviews whenever a fanbase is upset about a game.

Writer and director for the Last of Us Part II Neil Druckmann shared a very heartfelt message with his team after the game received overwhelming positive reviews that ended with a message for the haters.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom