Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why has the Codex not made a statement that Black Lives Matter?

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
I have waited long enough. The header at the top of the forum still says "ITZ happening." Why has the Codex not changed it to "Black Lives Matter"?

Because the Codex doesn't support ANTIFA, or any other SOROS-funded organisations. :incline:

SlamDunk

Arcane
7voi5e.jpg

laclongquan

Arcane
When some generic person say Black Lives Matter, it's like non-Black lives dont matter.
When some black person say Black Lives Matter, it's like they mean White Lives Dont Matter, and everyone else can go eat dirts.
And non-black, non-white person generally dont give a shit about that statement.
I dont get why whiteys say Black Lives Matter.

In short, that statement is racist as fuck, so yeah, general people dont say it.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
When some generic person say Black Lives Matter, it's like non-Black lives dont matter.
When some black person say Black Lives Matter, it's like they mean White Lives Dont Matter, and everyone else can go eat dirts.
And non-black, non-white person generally dont give a shit about that statement.

Because you're retarded

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.

In short, that statement is racist as fuck, so yeah, general people dont say it.
That's because they worded it wrong. Something like "black lives matter too" would make it impervious to interpretation shitfuckery it's being subject to now, but get-along slogans make for poor riot warcries.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom