Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to ban asians from the codex to prevent the spread of disease

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
So far the mortality rate for Corona Premier is around 2-3%. Hell, there's gay bars in 'Frisco that have a higher mortality rate than that. I'd say it's a mild concern, but nothing to sneeze at.
When did you start frequenting gay bars?

Early 1980s. Field research for a non-specified biological firm studying the morphology of RNA sequenced macrophages and T cell adsorption rates. You have no idea what it took for us to squeeze that shit from those monkeys.

I think I have the coronavirus, three fucking days with fever and unable to breathe well. The thing is that I was recently on the airport with a bunch of chinese people in the next boarding gate...

I will go to the doctor today but if it's to late, it was a pleasure to read you guys.

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
So far the mortality rate for Corona Premier is around 2-3%. Hell, there's gay bars in 'Frisco that have a higher mortality rate than that. I'd say it's a mild concern, but nothing to sneeze at.
You're counting it wrong. Instead of dividing the number of cases by the number of deaths you should take the number of actual recoveries by the number of deaths.
So far it's ~70% dead, 30% recovered.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
I'm starting to think this isn't a big deal. China has like a billion people or something and the death count is under 200, that's pussy shit. The normal flu anually kills hundreds of thousands of people in the US.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm starting to think this isn't a big deal. China has like a billion people or something and the death count is under 200, that's pussy shit. The normal flu anually kills hundreds of thousands of people in the US.

Well this post hasn't aged well...

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I mean if we are talking death number only, 2000 dead is still not that much *coughs* if we are talking about annual number.

What's scary tho is the lack of an actual cure? I think some people recovered but thats due intensive care instead of actual medicine right?

Semiurge

Cipher
The chains of infection must be broken. All givers of coofs and their victims must be accounted for, and marked accordingly as a warning to all others.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I wouldnt put it past china to stage some fake news just to win an economic war. If the US economy shuts down again there's going to be a full blown depression.

The US turned the tide of world war 2 with media fakery, China sees an opportunity here, and Democrats are all too happy to oblige because orange man bad.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This thread aged well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom