Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian...what happened?

zapotec

Liturgist
Well, i am playing Deadfire and i reached this place:
ulQiAVa.png

:positive:

I also noticed that only 66% of people finished the first chapter (like two hour of gameplay i think) was the game so bad at release?

Last edited:

KVVRR

Learned
ulQiAVa.png

I also noticed that only 66% of people finished the first chapter (like two hour of gameplay i think) was the game so bad at release?
That's mostly part of the course for videogames, look up any archivement stats and you'll see that a lot of them haven't beaten a couple of hours of content. In New Vegas 93.2% of people got out of Doc Mitchell's house but only 47.5% completed They Went That-a-Way, and it only gets lower and lower from there.

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
ulQiAVa.png

That's mostly part of the course for videogames, look up any archivement stats and you'll see that a lot of them haven't beaten a couple of hours of content. In New Vegas 93.2% of people got out of Doc Mitchell's house but only 47.5% completed They Went That-a-Way, and it only gets lower and lower from there.

And even then you need to take into account people who simply added those achievements using SAM.

Fargus

Arcane
I pirated Outer Worlds few months ago and i just quit it after the first planet then unistalled. Killed every subhuman abomination i met before i did though. They hit an absolute low when even PoE seems like a great game in comparison. Did they hire exclusively soy chugging hipsters and mentally ill trannies to write for this trash game? Can't believe they brough back Boyarsky for this piece of filth. And the fucker even said this was his dream game hahaha what a shitshow....

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
I pirated Outer Worlds few months ago and i just quit it after the first planet then unistalled. Killed every subhuman abomination i met before i did though. They hit an absolute low when even PoE seems like a great game in comparison. Did they hire exclusively soy chugging hipsters and mentally ill trannies to write for this trash game? Can't believe they brough back Boyarsky for this piece of filth. And the fucker even said this was his dream game hahaha what a shitshow....

This is what happens when you think that a given person in 2020 is the same man he was in 1998. Chris Roberts based his entire scam on this very notion.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
ulQiAVa.png

It is the addiction that is steam,a lot of retards buy shit they never played.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:negative:

Worst,it was made by old legends that made arcanum.

Fargus

Arcane

This is what happens when you think that a given person in 2020 is the same man he was in 1998. Chris Roberts based his entire scam on this very notion.

And to think i was their fanboy back when they made New Vegas. Back then i would slap myself if i thought this is what the future Obsidian would look like.

:negative:

Worst,it was made by old legends that made arcanum.

Tim Cain was always a faggot but he kept his faggotry in check back then. But Boyarky should have died with Troika like a man.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

To be honest all the old star devs did the same thing.....and we didn't get even a single good game :negative:.

Last edited:

Fargus

Arcane
Tim Cain was always a faggot but he kept his faggotry in check back then. But Boyarky should have died with Troika like a man.
All three of them should have died out with Troika,just look what shit is cooking mitsoda lol.

Mitsoda's wife really sucked the life out of him didn't she? Guy used to write chad tier dialogue, now he is "punching up" as a cuck writer for Bloodlines 2. He looked like a schizophrenic during Bloodlines 2 reveal. Ah shit... :negative:

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
All three of them should have died out with Troika,just look what shit is cooking mitsoda lol.

Mitsoda's wife really sucked the life out of him didn't she? Guy used to write chad tier dialogue, now he is "puching up" as a cuck writer for Bloodlines 2. He looked like a schizophrenic during Bloodlines 2 reveal. Ah shit... :negative:
More like a broken guy in midlife crisis trying to capture the glamour of his youth. Those fingerless gloves tho........ buahahahahaha.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
ulQiAVa.png

And whenever someone discovers a journalist's Steam account it reveals they're even worse than the normies. I'm sure it happens in other mediums too (books most likely) but with video games such people expose themselves quite quickly.

Yosharian

Arcane
Mitsoda's wife really sucked the life out of him didn't she? Guy used to write chad tier dialogue, now he is "punching up" as a cuck writer for Bloodlines 2. He looked like a schizophrenic during Bloodlines 2 reveal. Ah shit... :negative:
Bloodlines 2 isn't for you, you bigot, it's for the biggest gaming demographic of all: feminists

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum

Lore on this, please. It somehow avoided my attention.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Brian was married to Annie Carlson. They divorced a couple years back. Annie wrote SoZ and made Dead State with Brian. Annie used to be (relatively?) sane at one point but barrelled down the SJW rabbithole.

Despite the divorce, Brian is still very cucked thesedays.

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum

Brian was married to Annie Carlson. They divorced a couple years back. Annie wrote SoZ and made Dead State with Brian. Annie used to be (relatively?) sane at one point but barrelled down the SJW rabbithole.

To think that all those "legendary" developers get entangled in sexual affairs; personal drama; or just outright go retarded with politics... whilst good old Todd Howard just makes games, talks about games, and focuses on games (and memes) and ignores everything else. Say what you will about the man, but this is how a professional behaves.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria

To think that all those "legendary" developers get entangled in sexual affairs; personal drama; or just outright go retarded with politics... whilst good old Todd Howard just makes games, talks about games, and focuses on games (and memes) and ignores everything else. Say what you will about the man, but this is how a professional behaves.

Guess who isn't living in the shit-stain state?

Wunderbar

Arcane
Todd, the superior manlet and a savior of RPG genre.

the third one from Troika isn't Mitsoda, it's Jason Anderson (who now looks like santa claus and works at Inxile).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Yup,he is a nice dude,like him more than all those washed up celebrities that larp as devs. In the end it shown that they are all incompetent retards that took the laurels for a job done by a capable team. The Cain&Boyarsky dream game turned out to be a fallout 3 clone,without the few fun parts of fallout 3. While Inxile hasn't produced a single good game since their founding.

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
whilst good old Todd Howard just makes games, talks about games, and focuses on games (and memes) and ignores everything else. Say what you will about the man, but this is how a professional behaves.
He, who starts as a hack, has no height to fall from. He, who starts as a master, has a long way down awaiting.

Calling the Director of Morrowind a hack is a stretch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom