Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which ELEX faction did you chose?

Which ELEX faction did you chose?

• TeXnoFagz

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • TreeFuckers

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • AntifaButMoreAccurate

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • KingKomrade aka SoloChad

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Join outlaws. Use drugs to increase damage. Buy grenades for aoe. Spam it over n over.

Cleric spams energy powers and batteries. Or... plasma .

Berzerkers powers are kinda meh. I honestly felt disappointed by it.
I do remember flying over big monsters and spamming grenades my first time :).

overly excitable young man

Outlaws because the game is called ELEX ffs and therefore i wanted to eat as much ELEX as possible and the other two fagtions were only spoiling the fun.
Why? I just eat all the elex for skill pointz and respond passionate. That way i get neutral or emotional.
Stop behaving non-lore-conform ffs! I see you chugging those ELEX potions right before Ragnars stupid face.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Outlaws because the game is called ELEX ffs and therefore i wanted to eat as much ELEX as possible and the other two fagtions were only spoiling the fun.

I wanted to run the game as cleric again and never saw why anyone would play Outlaws when Australia exists irl. But you make a convincing argument.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Why? I just eat all the elex for skill pointz and respond passionate. That way i get neutral or emotional.
Stop behaving non-lore-conform ffs! I see you chugging those ELEX potions right before Ragnars stupid face.
I do :smug:.

Joke aside,levelling is too slow and there is not enough xp to do a no elex run really. Unless you just spam the combat stat of your choice.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Joined the Clerics because of the mind control power.
Though I never used it because all the quests where it's available are in the first chapter.:(

Murk

Arcane
Outlaws at first cuz muh mad max fantasies, but played through with each one.

Full cold cleric playthrough was the absolute easiest though.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Clerics so I could pewpew all the savages with laser guns. Tried Berserkers but they were meh. Would never, ever join the Outlaws.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Did Clerics because of techno-supermacy. Combat was piss easy at the end with rifles one or two shotting anything. Used melee to change things up I think. Been a while.

Did they ever add the ability to put custom map markers on the map like 99% of RPGs over the last 20 years yet? You build a large world where difficulty is not scaled and can kill you easily but no way for players to mark where the dangerous stuff was? That shit pissed me off.

Sranchammer

Arcane
Vatnik
Did Clerics because of techno-supermacy. Combat was piss easy at the end with rifles one or two shotting anything. Used melee to change things up I think. Been a while.

Did they ever add the ability to put custom map markers on the map like 99% of RPGs over the last 20 years yet? You build a large world where difficulty is not scaled and can kill you easily but no way for players to mark where the dangerous stuff was? That shit pissed me off.

N00blet

Sinatar

Arbiter
Imagine playing a sci fi RPG and then joining the faction that eschews technology in favor of swords and magic.

How indescribably dull of you.

Erikkolai

Learned
I enjoy how easily triggered people in PB-games get when you ask for their armor. Ragnar is giving Lothar from G2 a run for his money.

Annotation-2020-07-28-184021.png

It must also be said that the Clerics have the most smug, self-satisfied character in computer game history.

Annotation-2020-07-28-184255.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom