Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
games get features cut...

MORE NEWS AT 11 O' CLOCK, as we report this novel and yet unseen phenomenon which just occured in games development. People are going CRAY CRAY, yo

MUH DUAEL WIELDUNG!!!! REEEEE

Games gon b game of the MUTHAfuggg'n decade.

suck my ass, faggets

Gerrard

Arcane
In Darkness 2 you could dual wield and additionally sodomize your enemies with tentacles or just use them to grab a car door and use it as a bullet shield. Now that was fun.
A car door wouldn't stop bullets from any gun, not even a .22.
:rpgcodex:

Fargus

Arcane
They've gone balls out the bath in making the women as unattractive as possible haven't they.
The mod girl is kinda hot, in a 'tattooed-bad girl' kinda way.

Her face is pretty, but the tats look disgusting.

I'd probably screw that classy corpro whore from E3 demo that looks like Gillian Anderson. Stout or whatever her name. If i ever play this shit anyway.

Avarize

Magister
Why are you retards following their marketing anyway. Just form your opinion about the actual game once it's released, instead of comparing what was promised and what was delivered.

kangaxx

Arbiter
That goes for the sex scenes as well?

I'm sure there will be plenty of gay scenes in the game, don't worry.

I didn't expect to be proven semi-right quite so quickly, but there we go.

NSFW, depending on where you work:

7ih5pku6kkd51.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom