Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A list of safe spacers

Vatnik Wumao
Why you're asking me about Bavarian beer?
You gotta render unto Bavaria what is Bavaria's. :M And to be pedantic, I've asked you about Austrian (imported) beer.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Beer isn't exactly subjugated to the pretend art connoisseur. I stick mostly with Reininghaus or Puntigamer. To kill thirst.
cheers.png

Bloodeyes

Arcane
3 people ignore me and I never noticed any of them before. I am actually surprised. I've posted here for years and few people even notice I exist. Never thought I would have actual enemies. I wonder what I did to piss them off? Varg never even posted here and his account no longer exists. For all I know his sole act on this forum was ignoring me.

Who's Ignoring Bloodeyes...
#
Username Posts
1 Gregz 6,216
2 razvedchiki 2,832
3 Varg 0

Who are the other two? What are they like? I can't ask them what it is about old Bloodeyes that got up their nose because they have ignored me.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
It is hard to define good characteristics for the iggy binning...

Silly Germans

3 people ignore me and I never noticed any of them before. I am actually surprised. I've posted here for years and few people even notice I exist. Never thought I would have actual enemies. I wonder what I did to piss them off? Varg never even posted here and his account no longer exists. For all I know his sole act on this forum was ignoring me.

Who's Ignoring Bloodeyes...
#
Username Posts
1 Gregz 6,216
2 razvedchiki 2,832
3 Varg 0

Who are the other two? What are they like? I can't ask them what it is about old Bloodeyes that got up their nose because they have ignored me.
You are overthinking this. Half the people on my ignore list are there because i tried out the ignore button. I'd bet that the majority of ignores are just on a whim like this, it is just very easy to use and convenient. I sometimes want to take a closer look at the avatar pictures so i click on the avatar, which leads immediately to the ignore function with its irresistible allure. I can add you too if that helps you to feel special and appreciated.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
You are overthinking this. Half the people on my ignore list are there because i tried out the ignore button. I'd bet that the majority of ignores are just on a whim like this, it is just very easy to use and convenient. I sometimes want to take a closer look at the avatar pictures so i click on the avatar, which leads immediately to the ignore function with its irresistible allure. I can add you too if that helps you to feel special and appreciated.

You're an odd one.

overly excitable young man

Something about people with thief avatars wanting to be extra edgy.

Silly Germans

You're an odd one.

Not sure what you mean with that but I think i should take a closer look at your avatar.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
There should be a prompt when ignoring someone, where you have to type in a reason for ignoring. This will then be sent to the ignored party so they will know what pissed the ignorer off.

If the ignorer takes that opportunity to instead fling one last insult at the ignored party, then the ignored party can at least attempt to deduce the reason by examining the nature of the insult.

The Codex needs this.

Semiurge

Cipher
There should be a prompt when ignoring someone, where you have to type in a reason for ignoring. This will then be sent to the ignored party so they will know what pissed the ignorer off.

If the ignorer takes that opportunity to instead fling one last insult at the ignored party, then the ignored party can at least attempt to deduce the reason by examining the nature of the insult.

The Codex needs this.

Like anyone would use that the way it's supposed to be, most of the comments would just be insults.

overly excitable young man

Pils is better than all this retarded Weizen shit.
Fuck off, Banana Beer!!!

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
Beer has about 50 kcal for each 100 ml. So getting wasted on 2 liters is 1000 kcal... Then there are also estrogens. So not only are you getting fat, you also gay...
Drink wine to not be gay and fat. Or go straight hand sanitizer like a man.

I am chiseling out decent categories for my safe space, in order of severity of sin, worst last:

pleb - shit taste, dumb
larper - play pretend, eez difficulty, running simulator fan
shiteater - consumer npc, braindead
cuck - what it is, typically also a shiteater

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
Except that is not. Provable too. PhytoE has without a doubt hormonal effects.

Estrogenic plants linked to altered hormones, possible behavior changes in monkeys
November 19, 2012
University of California - Berkeley
Male red colobus monkeys that ate more of an estrogen-containing plant not only had higher levels of the hormones estradiol and cortisol in their systems...

Prepubertal Gynecomastia Linked to Lavender and Tea Tree Oils
Gynecomastia is generally attributed to conditions that disrupt sex-steroid signaling pathways, resulting in increased or unopposed estrogen action on breast tissue.
Gynecomastia resolved in each patient shortly after the use of products containing these oils was discontinued

So continue sucking on your plastic beer bottle everyday, soyboy, and ruin your T/E ratio.

Perhaps the most well characterized mode of phytoestrogen action is estrogen receptor (ER) binding. There are two major ER subtypes in mammals, ERα and ERβ (also referred to as ESR1 and ESR2, respectively). As such, phytoestrogens, particularly the isoflavones, fit the Environmental Protection Agency’s definition of an endocrine disruptor which characterizes these compounds as those which, “alter the structure or function(s) of the endocrine system and cause adverse effects.” This definition includes disruption of lactation, the timing of puberty, the ability to produce viable, fertile offspring, sex specific behavior, premature reproductive senescence and compromised fertility. In animal models, isoflavones produce all of these effects. Recognition of the endocrine disrupting properties of phytoestrogens dates back to the 1940’s when ewes grazing on clover rich pastures in Australia were observed to have abnormally high rates of infertility, abortion, and reproductive abnormalities in their offspring [26,25]. It was ultimately determined coumestrol was primarily responsible for the observed effects [32,1,2]. Decades later, a singular case of infertility and liver disease in captive cheetahs placed on a soy-based diet was ultimately attributed to isoflavones [246]. These incidents have raised concerns that isoflavone intake, by mimicking or interfering with endogenous estrogens, could pose a risk to human reproductive health.

Good luck, fag xD

Last edited:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
So continue sucking on your plastic beer bottle everyday, soyboy, and ruin your T/E ratio.
I too can pull up some shit from Google to support my original statement, you know, but what for? You somehow got this idea in your little atrophied brain, but it's definitely not fun spending time trying to explain to another imbecile on the internet the severeness of his retardation. I'll better down a couple of beers, yeah, and you can proceed to pour yourself a glass of distilled cat piss or whatever shit you get wasted on.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
my original statement
phytoestrogens and their action is dissimilar to human estrogen

the most well characterized mode of phytoestrogen action is estrogen receptor (ER) binding.

I dont know what the fuck you imagine you could google to flip flop on your original statement but Im guessing that you are already damaged goods and wouldnt recognize science if it pegged you. Let me quote a highT individual:
"My life begins at midnight twelve, Masturbate to kill myself"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom