Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grounded - shrunken kids first-person co-op survival game from Obsidian

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Finally something good to replace Fallout 4 for that combatfag itch.

Duraframe300

Arcane
ihps6ns.jpg

Finally, a dedicated Tarantulos-Eduardo-Sanchez slider.

I like how their solution to Anarchophobia was to create a slider that removes the legs one by one until just a floating head and body remains.
That's not going to freak people out. No, sir.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
I have to say, the combat looks far better than New Vegas'. I got some real sense of action from that ladybug fight (I can't believe I just said this).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
ROLF trololololo

I was just watching cohh play some retarded survival/building game while having a soft breakfast........and turned out it is a new game from obsidian buahahahaha. I almost spit me toast on the screen laughing buahahaha.

Buahahaha it is about some kids getting shrinked and fighting ants and shieeet to survive.

8OWHDQO.png

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Come on,is that even a gaming news? Obsidian making an early access survival game lol. That is like the bottom of the barrel on steam. It is amazing how low obsidian had fallen lol.

Oh come on it's made by 12 people and it's side project. I think far worst things, like the huge heap of trashs like Anthem and 76 and in the end , actually works and it's polished enough for a early acess. It's harmless.

Duraframe300

Arcane
Grounded is holding its own against the Flight Simulator pre-orders so far. Still leading in the worldwide top-sellers.
That's actually impressive considering its been 2 days and that one will probably dominate steam when it comes out.

Latelistener

Arcane
Played the demo a bit. It was restricted to 30 minutes so I didn't get much out of it.

Looked interesting and not half-bad. I mean, not worse than other games in the same genre. You collect shit, you craft shit, you fight some enemies, etc. You also need to eat, drink and sleep. The problem is that once you played a survival game it means you played them all. Obsidian is also kind of late to the party.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
ihps6ns.jpg

Finally, a dedicated Tarantulos-Eduardo-Sanchez slider.

Someone's trolling your fears, ya goofs.

2000 = Games are just hobbies, dude. Don't censor me. None of this is real. Relax.

2020 = I'm afraid of spiders and someone put giant spiders in a video game I play. I need therapy and safety sliders to soften my mental anguish.

Those options are just too good. I can't see colors, I'm too dumb to read, and for fuck sake tone down the 8 legged monsters. The only thing lacking is the 'canine input because my therapy dog plays for me' option.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
ROLF trololololo
News fucking flash, dude :D I can't beleive you've missed announce live from slightly drunk Saywer with "this is fine" expression. Just check beginning of the thread to see every second "what the fuck" post.
LoL i am not a nerd mate,don't watch virgin devs talking about irrelevant games. Care only about games i could play,that was a surprise to me lol. It is dumb shit like blizzard making nu deablo.....but for phones lol.

jackofshadows

Magister
fantadomat the thing is (iirc coz I'm drink a little too much) there was an event (huibox related or something) where Obsidian were SUPPOSEDLY to announce a new GAME. So I was curious at the very least. Before that Josh posted vid where was clear that he's drinking on the eve (good thing, right?). And then.... Oh, my, fuck... the irony. And of course, the codex reaction... priceless. Even Infinitron was like: "yeah, this... isn't for Codex".

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
fantadomat the thing is (iirc coz I'm drink a little too much) there was an event (huibox related or something) where Obsidian were SUPPOSEDLY to announce a new GAME. So I was curious at the very least. Before that Josh posted vid where was clear that he's drinking on the eve (good thing, right?). And then.... Oh, my, fuck... the irony. And of course, the codex reaction... priceless. Even Infinitron was like: "yeah, this... isn't for Codex".
That is the point mate,infi was hiding that shit so people won't mock cucksidian :). Fuck,the codex has really changed in the last few years,when i joined people really liked to have good laugh at infi's back and called him shilitron :(. Also cheers.

Duraframe300

Arcane
That is the point mate,infi was hiding that shit so people won't mock cucksidian :). Fuck,the codex has really changed in the last few years,when i joined people really liked to have good laugh at infi's back and called him shilitron :(. Also cheers.

Infinitron actually had it first in the Obsidian discussion. Then people asked him to move it because it wasn't an rpg IIRC

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Infinitron actually had it first in the Obsidian discussion. Then people asked him to move it because it wasn't an rpg IIRC
Kill all the obsidianfagz!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Join Shyla, Obsidian's Social Media Manager, as she goes over some additional features in the game that can help increase your chances of survival in the backyard! From more information on the Hot Pouch and auto-assignments to items you can build to help keep a steady supply of food around and more, be sure to give this video a watch and you may learn something new!

Jump to Different Sections
Tools to Survive - 0:00
Analyzing and Hot Crafting - 0:20
Amor and Weapons - 2:16
Your Handy Dandy Hot Pouch and SCA.B - 3:14
Food, Drink, and… Smoothies! - 5:36
What to Expect Next - 7:26

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom