Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex Top Non-RPG PC Games RESULTS!

I would add Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Wing Commander, the works of Access and Legend, Super Meat Boy, The End is Nigh, The Binding of Isaac, K.G.B, Rise of the Triad, Dark Forces, Randal's Monday, Out of the Box and the first Dune.

I would remove boring tactical shooters like SWAT 4, the Myst series which which ruined adventure games by turning them into tedious trial and error exercises,

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
In this comment:

- Games that I like that didn't make it into the list
- Games that I don't like that made it into the list.

a joke about <insert gamename> being an rpg.

Arthandas

Liturgist
In this comment:

SHIIIIT he figured out the Codex! CODE RED, CODE RED!!!

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
In this comment:

SHIIIIT he figured out the Codex! CODE RED, CODE RED!!!
** INITIATING CODE RED **

906cf2e864f2e2f657b70f5283ce8d08.jpg

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
The position of Life Is Strange in this poll is pretty embarrassing though, sure it's not even top 50, but still, there are too many better games placed below Life Is Strange.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
The position of Life Is Strange in this poll is pretty embarrassing though, sure it's not even top 50, but still, there are too many better games placed below Life Is Strange.
Life is Strange is great though. And really anything beyond the top 10 may as well just be an unnumbered list of games that people remembered and liked somewhat since there isn't much of a way to qualitatively rate and order that many different games across so many genres.

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
A lot of effort regarding this information.
"We had 203 codexers voting on 1,092 different games! It's a small number of people for such large number of entries, so I kept only the Top 200 visible on the result sheet visible, as bellow that games have 10 points or less, so 2 votes could already rank it."
felipepepe what was your motivation?

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
"We had 203 codexers voting on 1,092 different games! It's a small number of people for such large number of entries, so I kept only the Top 200 visible on the result sheet visible, as bellow that games have 10 points or less, so 2 votes could already rank it."
Blessed 'tism, most probably.
:salute:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I enjoy doing these. It's an interesting way to find hidden gems or classics you might have missed.

Sunsetspawn

Arcane
Were all those Prey 2017 votes disqualified because of the game's C&C and skill trees, or did Razorfist have editing privileges on Boomer: The Spreadsheet?

samuraigaiden

Arcane
RPG Wokedex

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom