Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
EeEpu_gXsAEzEeR

EeEpvX1XkAEOOC0

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
How the hell did he survive deing hit so many times,did he have some uber armour on or are the arrows so weak in this game?

XenomorphII

Prophet
He was constantly healing. No idea how he was able to refill his little things to keep doing it so much though. I tried to bolt through one of those area and was killed before I realized what happened.

After Sakura, Gibara and Rushia, Moona knew EXACTLY what her audience wanted when this scene came up. And she didn't give it to them.

She asked the people on twitter and they explained it to her. After that, she decided not to say it.

Lol I’m so used yo hearing them repeat it that it feels empty and weird when she didn’t

Last edited:

(WARNING: EMOTIONAL!!) This video will teach you how to check what games are leaving the service. Silver lining: if you end up buying the game before it leaves, you'll get a discount for being an Xbox Game Pass member. With Xbox Game Pass, you can get access to over 100 high-quality games on Xbox One & PC. Start your first month for $1 at https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass
*Monthly subscription required; continues until cancelled. Game selection varies over time.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Are you Russia enough to play this game? I'm Russia!

ss_009c4329b64fd5b3bed4a5b0e2ed3486731f120c.600x338.jpg
ss_46131d8a5ee0ae74e8934daba51ed0f5bb3aa1da.600x338.jpg

CAUTION! THE GAME IS NOT COMPLETED AND ONLY A SMALL PART OF IT IS READY, BUY THE GAME ONLY TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER.

Welcome to the 1990s in Russia, in the days of dashing bandits. Get ready for a killer action, arcade scrolling shooter with beautiful pixel art.

The game tells the story of a guy who ran out of money, and the only way to earn money that he knew about was illegal.

Fast action platformer with rolls. By the way, you do not need a computer mouse in this game, so you can throw it out for the duration of the game.

There are beautifully hand-drawn pixel graphics and animations.

Plunge into the dark Russia of the 90s, inspired by the dump from behind the window and countless panel houses that evoke melancholy and sadness.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom