Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
Injections hormones are very cheap. I paid like 200 dollars a year ago and I'm still good to go for a long time. also nothing against sex workers but it's not something I want to do with my life

Barbarian

Arcane
Anyone know of some good custom banner mods? Anyone have some and is willing to share? As much as I like the ones in the vanilla game, their complexity stokes my autism. Realistically nobody would paint shields with those complex designs. There is a reason why historical medieval coats of arms are so damn simple.

Wish there was a mod that allowed you to use of the noble-house coats of arms for instance. I specially like the one with the white horns over black background. Or the golden lion over red background one. Those are realistic and something you would actually paint over a shield. I would very much like designs like this.

Injections hormones are very cheap. I paid like 200 dollars a year ago and I'm still good to go for a long time. also nothing against sex workers but it's not something I want to do with my life

Now that's a lie bro. Firstworld roiders can spend thousands of bucks a month for their cycles. And here in third-worldia it is even more expensive, specially if one does it the right way(regular exames, post-cycle therapy and etc). Never understood the point of going for something that can fuck you up in the longterm considering results can vanish in a few months if you stop it, though.

Vatnik Wumao
Now that's a lie bro. Firstworld roiders can spend thousands of bucks a month for their cycles. And here in third-worldia it is even more expensive, specially if one does it the right way(regular exames, post-cycle therapy and etc). Never understood the point of going for something that can fuck you up in the longterm considering results can vanish in a few months if you stop it, though.
Different kind of steroid use in his case, mate.

vazha

Arcane
You seem... strangely knowledgeable about all this.

Vatnik Wumao
You seem... strangely knowledgeable about all this.
Bet that Barbarian brah has a joocy physique. :salute:

Barbarian

Arcane
Not really.

I'm a physician, I already had a couple of gym bros coming in the work place for labs and questions. Embarrassingly enough we don't *really* learn about it in college here. I did know about treating hypogonadism and such but roiders have a whole backlog of off the books medical knowledge that was new to me and that they freely access through word of mouth and interwebz. I mean here in third-worldia and much of europe "TRT" isn't really a thing and prescribing this stuff can get you to lose your licence to practice. Being at a loss quite a few times was enough for me to read about it. Just so I could tell these guys why it wasn't worth it and at least provide some guidance if they really insist on it(you can figure most of these guys aren't really clever fellows).

I will be frank, I was tempted to try it. By all means it must be great to be on it. Greatly improved athletic performance, sky-high libido, diamond-hard erections, fast gains, increased energy, agression(which can be positive if well directed). Problem is when you get off it. Even with correctly done post-cycle therapy you can suffer permanent endocrine dysfunction. And in order to keep getting the results you will need to keep using it on and off. Risks, costs and effort are usually not worth it. I also have genetic hairloss and doing even a couple of cycles would hasten the demise of my native hair(I already had a hair transplant and don't want to do another so soon).

The one thing that got me really tempted was looking at old guys who juice(or do "TRT" if you will). Arnie and Sly Stallone for instance. I would much rather have their health and looks than the usual 70 year old that comes for a consultation here. So maybe in 10 or 20 years I will reconsider, depending on how aging takes to me.

sser

Arcane
Developer
I get the temptation as well. In the States, I will always see a few guys teching at any gym. They're pretty obvious.

And they usually look great :bounce:

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
Anyone know of some good custom banner mods? Anyone have some and is willing to share? As much as I like the ones in the vanilla game, their complexity stokes my autism. Realistically nobody would paint shields with those complex designs. There is a reason why historical medieval coats of arms are so damn simple.

Wish there was a mod that allowed you to use of the noble-house coats of arms for instance. I specially like the one with the white horns over black background. Or the golden lion over red background one. Those are realistic and something you would actually paint over a shield. I would very much like designs like this.
Don't think so.
Its doable and I was doing some old one but dunno if I gonna get new DLC.

Harthwain

Magister
The one thing that got me really tempted was looking at old guys who juice(or do "TRT" if you will). Arnie and Sly Stallone for instance. I would much rather have their health and looks than the usual 70 year old that comes for a consultation here. So maybe in 10 or 20 years I will reconsider, depending on how aging takes to me.
Why not do it the natural way though? It's harder to being and it takes longer to take effect (depending on how often you exercise), but it's way safer, healthier and you will look much better in the end than you'd with steroids.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
Its not possible to get the same level of muscle mass and general health and performance at 50+ without TRT as you would get with TRT.

After 50 you are pretty much on a downwards slope to the most pitiful of states until you eventually die. Meanwhile taking T or HGH(or a mixture) pretty much resets your age to like 30 and you can actually spend your retirement years with a level of physical dignity.

If in the 21st century you are not planning to be on exogenous hormones as you approach your mid fifties you are pretty much a cuck and a science denier.

Now that's a lie bro
T is controlled substance, E is not.

Different kind of steroid use in his case, mate.
I use she/they pronouns pls respect it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom