Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Is Aerie from BG2 underage?

Generic-Giant-Spider

The worst is when Aerie has that one voice line, it's either a movement based or attack one where she goes like, "Faster than a chic chic chicadee" or something. Oh man, my blood would boil. WE'RE FACING VAMPIRES, BITCH. AIN'T NO TIME FOR CUTE LINES.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
After reading this thread I hope Aerie is underage so when my Berserker/Mage plows her tight elvan pussy he is acknowledging that the morality of mere mortals does not extend to beings destined for goddhood.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I like 'em plain brunettes most of the time.

Viconia would be my storyfag choice, Jaheira my combatfag choice.

Aerie is lulzy if you give her Crom. 50 dmg on a crit? "Oh, my!" indeed. :P

Generic-Giant-Spider

Jaheira is a good choice, people get too hung up on that moral shit with Khalid.

Look, Khalid was a simperin', mumblin' little fuckface. This asshole's random lines took so long to come out due to his debilitating stutter you could walk across an entire map before it even finished. No wonder he got killed. Jon was probably like, "Okay Khalid, if this is too much pain that you'll die let me know" and Khalid being a social retard couldn't even form the sentence in time.

Quite frankly? He didn't DESERVE that Harper pussy.

dabs on all y'all niggaz

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Jaheira is a good choice, people get too hung up on that moral shit with Khalid.

Look, Khalid was a simperin', mumblin' little fuckface. This asshole's random lines took so long to come out due to his debilitating stutter you could walk across an entire map before it even finished. No wonder he got killed. Jon was probably like, "Okay Khalid, if this is too much pain that you'll die let me know" and Khalid being a social retard couldn't even form the sentence in time.

Quite frankly? He didn't DESERVE that Harper pussy.

dabs on all y'all niggaz
Unsurprisingly the spider prefers the one whose mate dies.

Krivol

Magister
How underaged is main char then? I mean when we are playing elf, and we know Imoen has been growing up with us? I mean elven MC should wear diapers or sth.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
The worst is when Aerie has that one voice line, it's either a movement based or attack one where she goes like, "Faster than a chic chic chicadee" or something. Oh man, my blood would boil. WE'RE FACING VAMPIRES, BITCH. AIN'T NO TIME FOR CUTE LINES.
It's Chiktikka Fastpaws and it's a giant racooon. It could easily kill you in a matter of seconds:
967f3f3934389adefd0e7ee910d538dd.jpg
WARNING (strong spider-eating raccoons images):

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

WARNING (strong spider-eating raccoons images):

It's okay, raccoons are the one animal that when I see them on the road I tend to want to see how fast the old SEX WAGON can go (that's what I call my Caprice Classic).

Remember everyone, if you kill a raccoon you save 20 other animals.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
How underaged is main char then? I mean when we are playing elf, and we know Imoen has been growing up with us? I mean elven MC should wear diapers or sth.

It's canon that regardless of race, you were brought to Candlekeep when you were a few months old and are only 20 years old, so yeah, an elf charname is even more underage than Aerie (however, the whole forced-to-mature-early thing applies since you weren't raised by elves).

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Jaheira is your step-aunt/guardian too.
Its Forgotten Realms, having sex with real relatives isn't an issue, do you think anyone there cares about a vague relative? Her and Khalid probably turned you into a half-elf sandwich, if you know what I mean. Gorion probably watched in the corner. Don't think that if your CHARNAME was male that didn't happen, everyone is bisexual in the Forgotten Realms.

Dramart

Learned
She looks like a 40-year-old street hooker with drug addiction, she's not underaged at all, probably an elf grandma very soon.

Jaheira is your step-aunt/guardian too.
More like your godmother, at most. Chaperone would be more appropriate. Being that the MC is essentially an adult on their first trip out of town, they aren't exactly having their diapers changed.

Any ill ill from such coupling is more damning to Jaheria than anyone else. Do you imagine that the harpers stood around debating the ethics of Jaheria riding the bones of the young prophecied bhaalspawn after stepping over the gutted corpse of her porky pig husband?

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Any ill ill from such coupling is more damning to Jaheria than anyone else. Do you imagine that the harpers stood around debating the ethics of Jaheria riding the bones of the young prophecied bhaalspawn after stepping over the gutted corpse of her porky pig husband?
Yes, it's her that is the problem, I've always maintained that. She was the one who has seen you as a literal child and her husband was killed like a week ago. I never considered that the Harpers would also object in some way, good catch.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
so... technically...
elf can be older than human, age doesnt matter much. But lets say that human is 15 yo male. Elf is 20, whatever.
So basically got abused by hawt teacher
70 yrs later man is on his death bed. Can elf now claim that she is still a kid and man totally went full pedo on her?
Always kill the elf.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom