Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Having fun with Tweed and FEDSMOKER.

KFAFGa4.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
Breath of Fire meets Vagrant Story meets roguelike

lzNCvTH.jpg

G9tdox3.jpg

:dance:

zZ894Xg.jpg

P1fidEn.jpg

Resistance girls are the best!

zdQYZcO.jpg

Equipment + skills

5RkaQCY.jpg

Locked doors can only be opened after gitting gud.

People calling this game "inferior to its predecessors" should be fucking shot. That's why we can't have nice things...

Psquit

Arcane
kUoLSQ7.jpg

x9SFX6e.jpg

feMlcnr.jpg

Based romance novel writer waifu telling weebs to neck themselves. Oh, the irony.

0ReR5G8.jpg

This time I'll finish my Jewish playthrough.

r4klb4Q.jpg

4uS0Caj.jpg

Okay...

Lq6ryiy.jpg

Shake it baby!

7C5CtPf.jpg

Look at this alien being suave as fuck.

qvH5a4x.jpg

Clever girl.

AArmanFV

Arbiter
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
u0ZP0rC.png

I like the music of this area, eerie enough while playing at night with earphones.

jOQa3lt.png

Heh, how funny, just when I asked something that he might know.

Nzbs6Ca.png

g4ddAAI.png

I like that the game doesn't respawn the enemies (or maybe it's the difficulty setting, I don't know), it feels like you are getting rid of the demonic infestation little by little.

Beggar

Cipher
Tricky campaign - if you don't deal with the Empire early, you'll be fucked pretty quickly. But once you do... And once you align with the hound and decline the Chaos (fighting them was a nightmare), the reward is -75% upkeep which is beyond OP. My main army costs me... 113 :lol::lol::lol: Just with the north provinces you can have XX armies with your faction. Spawning them like crazy and then the final north attack will be launched against everyone :bunkertime:

dang.jpg

Oh, I also cleared the area from the bounding demons. Lol, I remember that on the launch (before the patches) it respawned after resting at the bonfire :lol::lol::lol:

pu.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom