Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
They'll just switch to anime instead won't they? Yeah I know.

As you can tell I already did and have ascended to become the ultimate ワイフハンター :smug:

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
It's as close as you can get to spelling waifu hunter in katakana and it's pretty much how a Japanese person would pronounce it anyway

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I decided to go and buy this game today. Actually, I didn't just buy one copy, but three, using a voucher (that was never going to be used anyway). The funny thing is, I don't even plan to play it.

Now hear me out, y'all. Why did I buy it then? Because it's important. It's not about the game per se, but about what it represents. I don't think I've ever seen a game with such diverse representation. I can't believe we haven't come further than this in 2020, but this game is especially welcome right now, with idiots like Tr*mp ruining the world.

The two extra copies I gave to my boyfriend and his friend Jamalette. She's kind of a bitch sometimes but my bf claims she's much nicer when they're alone. I don't blame her though since I'm a woman of privilege and she's of a vulnerable minority.

Anyway, buy this game and support the movement. You won't regret it. And Abby: Keep on slaying, girl.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
Opened 5 auctions yesterday that were about to run out, ps4 standard edition, like new, sold for:
40, unsold, relisted

And they say you cant earn money on Ebay anymore :>
A new idiot is born every day...

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Edz8_lwWoAMaQoI
Edz8_l4XYAIC7V8
Edz8_nTX0AUFAVi
Edz8_vqXgAALwl4

Christ, and not one comment told her(him?) that maybe she should look for medical help.

Olinser

Savant

Wow, what pseudointellectual bullshit.

The only reason people are going to be talking about this in the future is the same way they talk about crap like Mass Effect 3 - as an example of a miserable fall for a once great series. And the idea that SJWs are going to talk about this is just ROFL. They've already moved on to the next franchise, they already don't care, never mind in a few years.

DeepOcean

Arcane
The only reason people are going to be talking about this in the future is the same way they talk about crap like Mass Effect 3 - as an example of a miserable fall for a once great series. And the idea that SJWs are going to talk about this is just ROFL. They've already moved on to the next franchise, they already don't care, never mind in a few years.
Cuckman and developers like him are like one of those women that send love letters for psychopaths. His claim that his work will be appreciated by those people is hilarious, they dont give a shit, the idiot didnt realize he is only a tool for those people to bash other people and will be replaced by another more convenient tool when the time is right.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Here's how I handled TLoU2. (Because the SJW shit story was so retarded.)

Pretend all scenes were with Ellie.

So if I had to "play" Abby, I played as if it were Ellie.

I mean, you are just going around killing shit, so who you played didn't really matter.

Other thoughts...

The Flashbacks portions were stupid.

Not having a "map" to reference after the city area to get your bearings was pretty dumb.

The stealth stuff was pretty dumb. "HEY! MIKE'S DEAD". Wait until 1 guy comes looking for MIKE. Stealth kill guy looking Mike, repeat with next guy.

But really, the story was so retarded, I stopped caring after the first 2 hours of the game.

I give the "game" a 4/10. Because of the stupid story.

Zep--

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
This is not entertaining, it is not political message, it is not even gray morality.
It is nothing. And it is an ugly nothing.

Lambach

Arcane
The "get woke go broke" fairytale you guys tell yourselves at night to be comforted from the insanity still doesn't seem to be playing out here.

wlFPKuH.jpg

https://www.videogameschronicle.com...s-third-highest-grossing-game-ever-in-the-us/

Bragging about oddly specific records (Play Station exclusive, third highest grossing game in the US in 2020 alone) - Check
Not bragging about actual number of units sold - Check
Not even a whiff of talk of DLC or any additional content - Check

Not that I want to rain on your "haha u r so dumb Codex looooool" parade, but this is giving me some serious Death Stranding flashbacks.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Bragging about oddly specific records (Play Station exclusive, third highest grossing game in the US in 2020 alone) - Check

If it said 2020 alone I wouldn't have posted it. It says life-to-date and third-biggest "ever," which would make it an amazing success. If the article is lying then that's another matter, and I'd be interest in finding that out as well. I like poking you culture warriors but my main goal is facts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom