Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Funniest part is that they kicked Jarl Frank out fearing the angry SJW mob and now it won't even be released because of lack of funds.

If they had kept him in the team they could've gotten additional nazi party money to keep the project going, plus a good writer to write some diversified quests involving foot fetish and rape which we need more in RPGs.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Really want this game to succeed. Don’t understand though how came it is so under-appreciated by the community of old school gamers who supposedly should beg for something like this nowadays. What’s wrong people, are we too old to appreciate a good game in this world of fully-voiced cinematographic decline?

Some of it is still anger over how JarlFrank was treated. I must admit, the only reason I backed it was because JF asked people to.

Mortmal

Arcane
Its on GoG as in "coming soon"
There's not an hint of info on discord, nor on anything they are working on, if they are still working on it that is. Some guy said the 6th of august ,its still in development...Probably some young guy hired during the summer vacation at GOG who was bored .

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Are you guys keeping txt files with your opinions about every game, so you can boast when some of it turns to be correct?
This is important stuff. Of course you remember what you said about a game before release. That way you can say, I was right when I said that, and the game turned out like that, and the person who accused me of saying something else I said about that game and blew up half house by a plastic explosive out of spite was totally wrong.

Mortmal

Arcane
There's not an hint of info on discord, nor on anything they are working on, if they are still working on it that is.

Gamestar did a preview (paywalled) just two months ago. https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/realms-beyond-beta-gameplay-preview,3358833.html
Somehow i have doubts on gamestar preview credibility

realms-beyond-plus_6103428.jpg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
There's not an hint of info on discord, nor on anything they are working on, if they are still working on it that is.

Gamestar did a preview (paywalled) just two months ago. https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/realms-beyond-beta-gameplay-preview,3358833.html

Any reason in particular?
:nocountryforshitposters:
Ahhhh game journalists.....

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Any reason in particular?
:nocountryforshitposters:
Ahhhh game journalists.....
That one goes without saying man.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
wasn't he kicked out because of his feet fetish
He posted on the codex at least once, so he literally doesn't deserve to work or, honestly, even live.

Nah his controversies are a lot more than that and you know it.

Whether he is joking around or not on his past posts, any big enough public companies will kick you out for his past posts.

Arguably indie dev might not need to do that, but for a company dependent on public goodwill through crowdfunding might as well be safe rather than sorry.

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
He posted on the codex at least once, so he literally doesn't deserve to work or, honestly, even live.

Whether he is joking around or not on his past posts, any big enough public companies will kick you out for his past posts.

Arguably indie dev might not need to do that, but for a company dependent on public goodwill through crowdfunding might as well be safe rather than sorry.

What do you mean exactly? I am sincerely asking, not trolling or anything

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

What do you mean exactly? I am sincerely asking, not trolling or anything
A couple of "Hitler did nothing wrong" here and there, IIRC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom