Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Around 55-60% of people play on normal and are angels. Angels are pussies confirmed?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Around 55-60% of people play on normal and are angels. Angels are pussies confirmed?
Normal is pretty weird difficulty to play a pathfinder game. Kingmaker was all about that custom difficulty,you bump the shit you like and cut the things you don't.

Also angels are muh compared to the path of the legend :obviously:! Is it in the game yet?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
About demon mythic path, demons synergyzes well with arcane casters or only barbs? I wanna make a demon lord sorcerer

Even Pathfinder creator had problems with PFKM on normal... And WoTR is harder than PFKM according to some alphas

There are probably a lot of people playing paladins. I know I will be playing a paladin my second playthrough. Angel would be a natural choice in a crusade against a demonic horde.

Last edited:
fantadomat Most likely, but am very tempted to do the Trickster. Since my first play through will be as an AT, the choice will be difficult. I'm very curious to see what the mythic path features are.

Also, I only meant to say that my second play through will be as a paladin, not necessarily taking the Angel path. It would make alot of sense to though.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
fantadomat Most likely, but am very tempted to do the Trickster. Since my first play through will be as an AT, the choice will be difficult. I'm very curious to see what the mythic path features are.

Also, I only meant to say that my second play through will be as a paladin, not necessarily taking the Angel path. It would make alot of sense to though.
I already know about my first character,it will be rogue legend path. On second maybe zealot paladin in to archangel or rogue trickster. Interested in what the difference will be in path choice.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
>lich turning everyone into it into his thralls
Vordakai best villain!

Enough, Vordakai! Come face your death - I'm the one who will sentence you.
From a relic of a crumbled empire, a relic I steal...
Curse you, Vordakai, blinded by your faded power, I take your sight!
Curse you, Vordakai, thriving in your blind arrogance, I claim your eye!

Too bad his fight was underwhelming.
good lad. gave him a body and position at my court after the fight. good advisor.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Is sad to see Zealot fanatic paladins(redundancy) being more popular than glorious necromancer liches.
Who the fuck would want to play as a dusty bag of bones??? It is like those people that dream about future like deus ex and want to cut off their flesh. Without flesh you can't feel the sweet embrace of the sun,the gentle breeze,the soft touch of a woman. If you can't feel,you become empty and your existence meaningless.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Is sad to see Zealot fanatic paladins(redundancy) being more popular than glorious necromancer liches.
Who the fuck would want to play as a dusty bag of bones??? It is like those people that dream about future like deus ex and want to cut off their flesh. Without flesh you can't feel the sweet embrace of the sun,the gentle breeze,the soft touch of a woman. If you can't feel,you become empty and your existence meaningless.

Yep. This is why vampirism is the superior form of undeath. Vampire brides also never betray their masters.

IDK which one will be my first mythic path. IDK about Lich, Demon and Azata, but if had a vampire lord patf, it would be my path with no need to think twice.

PS : I don't like sunshine IRL.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Such a shame that so many have no ambition beyond becoming the Gods' personal Errand-Bitch. Never to know the tender, loving embrace of thousands upon thousands of little wriggling insecto-pals.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Yep. This is why vampirism is the superior form of undeath. Vampire brides also never betray their masters.

IDK which one will be my first mythic path. IDK about Lich, Demon and Azata, but if had a vampire lord patf, it would be my path with no need to think twice.

PS : I don't like sunshine IRL.
Ahh slave vampire wenches do make me dick hard. Still nothing beats the regular old human,the most superior creature :obviously:. Even gods tremble before them. They breed like cockroaches and outlive everything else :smug:.

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
About demon mythic path, demons synergyzes well with arcane casters or only barbs? I wanna make a demon lord sorcerer

Even Pathfinder creator had problems with PFKM on normal... And WoTR is harder than PFKM according to some alphas
Demon abilities seem to mostly focus on melee, so if you create some sort of gish build it should mesh really well. I rolled a Bloodrager Demon on one of my playthroughs, and I would argue it didn't synergize well at all beyond thematically. I was granted powers that were mostly redundant with class abilities.

Lacrymas

Arcane
I'm surprised Demon is the least played tbh, it's one of those archetypes people like. It's certain people go "what the fuck is an Azata?" when given the choice.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
I'm surprised Demon is the least played tbh, it's one of those archetypes people like. It's certain people go "what the fuck is an Azata?" when given the choice.
I'm not really surprised. People who play the evil paths are a minority in every RPG ever made. And the difference between Lich and Demon is about the same as Angel compared to Azata.

Delterius

Arcane
I'm not really surprised. People who play the evil paths are a minority in every RPG ever made. And the difference between Lich and Demon is about the same as Angel compared to Azata.
yes but there's also the 'i am gonna be edgy and good despite being demon' demographic

the classic tears of blood wake me up crawling in my skin types

tbqh they probably account for many of the demons, the evil cunts and/or australians are all liches

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Why would anyone want to play a cartoon villain is beyond me. I am yet to see a well written evil path. It is either a mad retard that do stupid evil shit for no reason and nobody wants to play that,or it is some personal moral garbage that the writer feels very butthurt about and normal people don't see it as evil.

Also the whole evil path idea is retarded lol. A good story has protagonist and antagonist,not good and evil.

jungl

Augur
evil paths are the more satisfying endings in some games. See jade empire and jedi knight academy

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom