Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Anti-Communist League (Let's Multiplay Operation Flashpoint together)

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
War, as we all know, is hell. The war is here, and we are in need of good soldiers who can aid us in the fight against communist scum on the islands of Everon, Malden and Nogova. The war is out there, and it's kill or be killed.

So let me ask you a question, or rather a series of questions:

Do you want to take a stand against Marxism, and all its tenets?
Do you want to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with your fellow Codexer and fight the good fight?
Do you want to just randomly kill things, and annoy your fellow players with your insane suicide bombings? (this is you ZZ)
Do you want to get drunk and fly your plane into a low-poly apartment building?
Do you want to rediscover a classic and see how ugly games used to be?

If the answer to any of these questions has been yes, come join me and the guys in a classic game of multiplayer Operation Flashpoint! If you have fond nostalgic memories, or want to experience a classic, come join us!

How could you not at these prices:

https://af.gog.com/game/arma_cold_war_assault?as=1649904300

Communists are also welcome to be OPFOR.

If you're interested, just reply to this thread. Time and date are so far unconfirmed. Any preferences?

Last edited by a moderator:

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
hot tip from me:

the default mouse sensitivity is awful. you can go to userinfo.cfg and configure the values for it at the very bottom. note that userinfo.cfg is located in your game profile directory (gamedirectory\users\youringamename\userinfo.cfg)

mouseSensitivityX and Y are the variables you want to look at and modify here:

rs52BwF.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
Do you want to take a stand against Marxism, and all its tenets?

I kinda still have the Party card of my local Communist section somewhere and still support them financially every year, so that may be a problem

Communists are also welcome to be OPFOR.

Ah, good.

If you're interested, just reply to this thread. Time and date are so far unconfirmed. Any preferences?

There's an excellent chance I won't be able to attend due to life trying to kill me, but I'll keep an eye on the thread and if I can shoot you with 5,45mm I will be glad to do so.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
I kinda still have the Party card of my local Communist section somewhere and still support them financially every year, so that may be a problem

Ah, good.

There's an excellent chance I won't be able to attend due to life trying to kill me, but I'll keep an eye on the thread and if I can shoot you with 5,45mm I will be glad to do so.

Thanks man. We’re doing a three prong thread/Shoutbox/convo communication strategy, I’ll make sure to keep it updated.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
Tomorrow we have a grudge match between the ever-loving shit-talker ZZ and myself at Kozlice DM. All are welcome to come and pick a side/generally kill anything with a heartbeat. We will probably also play CTI or BF after.

10pm Astana time/6pm CET/5pm GMT/morning in whatever Kwan time zone. Server will be announced.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Graf just let me know he's afraid of my suicide bombings and offered to play Daikatana MP instead, which I accepted.

This thread is now the main hub of RPGCodex Daikatana MP Association. :smug:

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Graf just let me know he's afraid of my suicide bombings and offered to play Daikatana MP instead, which I accepted.

This thread is now the main hub of RPGCodex Daikatana MP Association. :smug:

This post is disinformation and should not be trusted.

Twenty seven hours and thirty minutes to go, bitch.
Stop trembling, then. Bitch. :smug:

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
tbh i have no fucking idea why bohemia interactive allowed textures in OFP to have a maximum possible resolution of 16384 by 16384 pixels. no mod has ever gone beyond 2048 by 2048

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom