Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

FreshCorpse

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
How do I activate The Amorous Adventures of Sir Hans Capon? I'm currently
riding to pick up my dad
. Guessing I've missed it somewhere. I think it got moved around in a patch to the late game - but where?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
riding to pick up my dad
. Guessing I've missed it somewhere. I think it got moved around in a patch to the late game - but where?

You just have to talk to Capon,there should be a marker on the map around Rattay depending where he is

FreshCorpse

Arbiter
Patron
riding to pick up my dad

You just have to talk to Capon,there should be a marker on the map around Rattay depending where he is

Looks like this has changed. I've now found it - after you ride out of town when Hans he stops at a camp and it looks like you can start the questlines for this DLC then - after the epilogue

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
riding to pick up my dad

Looks like this has changed. I've now found it - after you ride out of town when Hans he stops at a camp and it looks like you can start the questlines for this DLC then - after the epilogue

Well ok if you go far into the story there is a message that you will not be able to access sidequests and other stuff because you get into the final stretch of the main story and there are some status quo changes,if you were at that part yeah you should be able to to that until after you finish the main story.

FreshCorpse

Arbiter
Patron
riding to pick up my dad

Well ok if you go far into the story there is a message that you will not be able to access sidequests and other stuff because you get into the final stretch of the main story and there are some status quo changes,if you were at that part yeah you should be able to to that until after you finish the main story.

Well, maybe, that's certainly what the DLC notes say but I'm fairly sure I never saw this marker before today - it certainly wasn't present before
vranik

Paul_cz

Arcane
I did it much earlier, it is definitely not necessary to do it after epilogue.

SlamDunk

Arcane
This guy needs to work for Warhorse.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lVOzEk
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3oaErA

jama-jurabaev-9.jpg

jama-jurabaev-shot10.jpg

SlamDunk

Arcane
Maybe, if the next game will be about Hussites.
But that's not at all what I meant.

I just like that guy's art style and am quite sure he is able to create great concept art out of everything, especially for the theme Warhorse's next game is going to supposedly have, which could very well be a direct continuation from KCD.

The Great Deceiver

Trickster
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Maybe, if the next game will be about Hussites.
But that's not at all what I meant.

I just like that guy's art style and am quite sure he is able to create great concept art out of everything, especially for the theme Warhorse's next game is going to supposedly have, which could very well be a direct continuation from KCD.

I know, just wanted to mention the Hussites in the hopes that's what the next will be about. Otherwise, it's a huge missed opportunity.

Quillon

Arcane
I thought the bigger towns at least would become larger, merge, turn into a city or just disappear etc. in that amount of time.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I thought the bigger towns at least would become larger, merge, turn into a city or just disappear etc. in that amount of time.
Well Sassau grew from a few hundred to a few thousand. But yeah, all the other villages and towns stayed tiny, probably because people often tend to move into existing cities instead trying to turn their little shithole into a metropolis.

Funny fact, current Talmberg has about the same number of inhabitants as there are NPCs in the game Talmberg. Very realistic :D

Smejki

Larian Studios, ex-Warhorse
Developer
Sasau is the real MVP. It grew from the game version (red) into this (blue) and became the most significant town in the area.
sas.png

Skalitz and Rattay grew in size too but diminished in significance.
Other villages stayed practically the same (Samopesh, Uzhits, Talmberg, Merhojed)

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

Are...are we going to see some Templar action...? I might be off here, but getting that vibe, and a chubby.

Templars weren't around anymore by 1403. Thanks to some faggot French king who forced the hand of the Pope to disband the order just because he owned money to them which he didn't want to pay.

Lycra Suit

Prophet
Possibly Retarded
They had become glorified bankers and debt collectors by then. Probably why everyone else went along with it. Wouldn't play out like some kind of fantasy crusading order if they were still around in Bohemia by the 15th century.

Let's not even get into the Teutonic Order.

thesecret1

Arcane
They had become glorified bankers and debt collectors by then. Probably why everyone else went along with it. Wouldn't play out like some kind of fantasy crusading order if they were still around in Bohemia by the 15th century.

Let's not even get into the Teutonic Order.
Hussites actually fought against the Teutonic Order, albeit not within Bohemia.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom