Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
lithtech2019-08-2919-lvks4.jpg

lithtech2019-09-0113-a6kb5.jpg

lithtech2019-09-0114-k8kua.jpg

lithtech2019-09-0114-ihjcq.jpg

lithtech2019-09-0714-g9j51.jpg

lithtech2019-09-0715-rhjc8.jpg

lithtech2019-09-0716-uyk2g.jpg

lithtech2019-09-0716-8djwe.jpg

Time to replay sequel as well.

tmb_276539_433787.jpg

Psquit

Arcane
this game is about climbing towers to unlock map, doing copypasted side activities, clearing bandit camps.

Hey! just like the game i was playing.

ekaxpTP.jpg

KkykGTP.jpg

O9Co22r.jpg

h1Tmd2U.jpg

"NO WEAKNESS, NO MERCY!" -Celebrimbor. Best elf.

0CjIop1.jpg

vfxdEG8.jpg

63RFa3b.jpg

Ranger! why don't ye drop dem pants!

Fy6klZN.jpg

NOW! meet my Arch-nemesis! The Ur-Benis saga. Fucker harassed me through the whole game.
GhjI3bh.jpg

Ur-Benis, he died in the arena but then... he came back for revenge!

aPf4XRc.jpg

He follows me everywhere!

mXr7Bl2.jpg

But in the end, he died.

RIqCM2G.jpg

:what:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I just gave up on Dark Sun : Wake of The Ravager. I just don't know what I need to do in a part. However, I found a way to get a meteor storm spell(single usage)

GHhVQU9.png

Some (old) screenshots of VTMB + Antitribu mod as a LASOMBRA

Q3xQnqRg.png

6KpiTxz.png

WjOAFNu.png

x9P2nAg.png

vkg4iYh.png

uLXxww5.png

Pcmxxnd.png

mxbFSs4.png

9sMkgra.png

5BpNEa7.png

4SUokGR.png

Egosphere

Arcane
Tried the playstation 3 emulator which, apparently, has only recently become compatible with mgs4. Got the game running, but audio was awful. I don't have a beast rig so that may have been the problem. Persistent crashes at the end of the first stage forced me to cut the game short.

WTtcq9K.png

9LOs2Vq.png

cUPyMzo.png

HansDampf

Arcane
Late response because I didn't have access to my PC since the weekend.
How much you like hard slaughtermaps and combat puzzles? Sunlust in HMP is playable for the lazy-but-competent Doom player (I know I am) but UV becomes kind of.... insane.

Best of luck.
Combat puzzles sounds good, as long as there aren't too many single-arena-maps where you mindlessly spam the BFG.

Epic 1 and Epic 2 are great too. Especially on the atmosphere-front.

Also, did you try out the Community Chest map packs? Lots of great stuff there as well.
Haven't heard of them.
:updatedmytxt:
I'm mostly going by Cacowards and Codex recommendations (Vanguard, Valiant, Ancient Aliens). I'm probably going to try Stardate 20x6/20x7 by Ribbiks next, if Sunlust doesn't break me.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
mordheim.png

Warhammer Fantasy (Mordheim): Where the good guys look almost as scary as the bad guys.
And the bad guys are dum-dums. :smug:
20200819000235_1.jpg
20200819000319_1.jpg

Last edited:

jackofshadows

Magister
70WLrFB.png

Ol' Willy I did this trick. Farmed eye gears on 5th lvl for a half of hour or so, bought some "expedition gear" and went off. After clearing ruin's surface took 7 lvl and 10 when picked up the scheme after all necessary parts as well. The most tough opponents there were fire spiders, they're obliterating me on hard w/o heavy real time kite.
bo4EOYw.png

Sf4Mhix.png

Not a bad gear for 10 lvl huh :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom