Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Temple+ Support archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

__doug__

Novice
What is going wrong with augmented healing? As I remember, it didn't show clearly in the text but the feat should get applied.

"End turn with time remaining" in the preferences menu doesn't work ( it always ends my turn )

"Augmented healing" feat doesn't work

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
What is going wrong with augmented healing? As I remember, it didn't show clearly in the text but the feat should get applied.

"End turn with time remaining" in the preferences menu doesn't work ( it always ends my turn )

"Augmented healing" feat doesn't work

The feat doesn't work. I did several tests, for example I just tested it with a level 6 cleric, casted cure light wounds on my party member and it healed him for 6. With the feat the minimum should be 1+5+2 which is 8

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Another issue: When a druid wild shapes into a dire bear ( clearly a large creature, even says so on the wild shape feature ) it is not considered large - you don't get the reach, you don't get size adjustment penalty, and you don't get extra charge damage if you have the charge feats, it only looks large.
Fixed for v1.0.83

Last edited by a moderator:

__doug__

Novice
"Augmented healing" feat doesn't work: Fixed for next version
"Oversized two weapon fighting" feat: Fixed for next version
Beguiler trapfinding: I think it is fixed for next version

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Tower shields do not give you a -2 penalty to attack rolls ( even though the description claims it ) , also anyone with shield proficiency can use them ( for example a cleric. this might be intended since there is no tower shield proficiency feat in the game )

Fixed v1.0.86 (attack penalty with Stricter Rules option)

__doug__

Novice

I can't seem to reproduce this one. When I set it to never it works fine for me. Any more details you can provide?

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron

I can't seem to reproduce this one. When I set it to never it works fine for me. Any more details you can provide?

Example how to reproduce:
Start a new game, use bows / xbows on the first enemy in the game ( the dude that killed the cleric ) every time you shoot at him your turn ends you can't move after.

I later found out a fix for this, you can use "single attack" from the menu and you can still move after, but left clicking for default attack and you can't move. on higher level when you do left click for melee full round attacks you won't be able to do a 5 foot step after.

Edit: set "End turn with time remaining" to "Never" and "End Turn after Default Action" should be disabled / uncrossed and this no longer happens. ( Sorry, I did not realize there are 2 toggles )

Last edited:

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Arcane archer imbue arrows ability does not give you the ability to hit creatures that can only be hit with a magical weapons ( example: shadow ), I just tested it with my arcane archer if I equip +1 arrows they do damage if I equip normal arrows they do 0 damage to a shadow even though the archer is supposed to make them +1 arrows
( use normal bow, not magical to test )

Fixed for v1.0.81

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Just got my arcane archer to level 15, ( 8 levels in arcane archer ) , the hail of arrows ability only let me choose 4 targets instead of 8

Fixed for v1.0.81

eyn85

Barely Literate
Hey sitra just created this account to say I encountered an constant crash in temple plus 1.0.7.9 at the moathouse dungeon against lareth guards.....I emailed you in the templeplushelp@gmail com that the crash window provided with the DBM file that the crash created with my save file on it....

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Hey sitra just created this account to say I encountered an constant crash in temple plus 1.0.7.9 at the moathouse dungeon against lareth guards.....I emailed you in the templeplushelp@gmail com that the crash window provided with the DBM file that the crash created with my save file on it....
Hi, thanks for reporting. It's due to the Bard indeed... fixed for next version (will release hotfix soon)
In the meantime, to work around the issue:
The crash happens when you load a save with an active bard song and then cast a spell. So to prevent it from happening, you can load the save, go rest somewhere, and then go back to the Lareth encounter and start the music up again. Or just refrain from casting spells...

eyn85

Barely Literate
Yup its one or the other just like you said...you either use an bard music or cast spells lol...I used all my spells first in the lareth fight then I used the bardic songs and no crashs happened...anyway thanks for the hotfix and for your quick response...without this minor crash games seem pretty stable so far so great job too!!

palmito

Educated
I see this error in all my characters. Is it normal?

1.png

csmth

Barely Literate
I am not sure whether this is bug. I created a game that has Male Gold Dwarf Paladin at 1.0.75. When it is imported to 1.0.82 game, he becomes Female Svirfneblin.

My workaround is, I stay that game only to 1.0.75 environment, and I might start a new game for 1.0.82. I am a new member, so other people might only able to see this message after a while. This is not an urgent error report.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
I am not sure whether this is bug. I created a game that has Male Gold Dwarf Paladin at 1.0.75. When it is imported to 1.0.82 game, he becomes Female Svirfneblin.

My workaround is, I stay that game only to 1.0.75 environment, and I might start a new game for 1.0.82. I am a new member, so other people might only able to see this message after a while. This is not an urgent error report.
Hi,

Yes there was a bug in .75 that got corrected but unfortunately this affects older saves. You can use the console to change race/gender if you wish.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Ok, It looked like it would take me a lot of time to go back to situation with ghouls (too little saves in moathouse) but I found even more obvious PF bug in Nulb:
https://www.rapidshare.com.cn/qh0ZHVT
repro: just move first character, Prawak, trait to Snake pit's door.
shortie video POC: https://vimeo.com/415621295
similar bugs are becoming more common inside the temple

So either I found PF bug or a proof that my T+ instalation is slightly off.

Finally got around for checking this out. Thanks for the vid.
It's indeed a remaining PF bug. You can probably find lots of those - Temple+ doesn't "fix" ToEE's pathfinding, just improves it (you can see the details in the changelog).

Anyway I went ahead and added some ingame editing capabilities for the pathfinding grid (Path Nodes). This way if you or other users run into such issues, you can improve it yourself, and hopefully share the results :)

PFpre.jpg
PFpost.jpg

Will be available from 1.0.83.

Edit: Actually, also managed to squeeze in a couple of improvements and one bug fix. I'll keep an eye out for any remaining issues however.

Last edited:

Sitra Achara

Arcane
The listed reqs for the freedom enhancement are level 7, and wizards don't get the freedom of movement spell, but the relaxed crafting reqs cover arms and armor.

I can't find the freedom enhancement through websearch.

Pishella is now level 1 sorc / 8 wizard with 1180 exp, and I took practiced spellcaster - arcane.

Also, both classes received extra caster levels. I didn't get to choose any extra spells for my sorceror.

Edit: Finally unlocked it. I'm guessing the crafting req is off by a level or two.
No, the level requirements weren't the problem - it's just an expensive enchantment (equivalent to +5 bonus). For a +2 Twilight armor it will cost you 2.2k XP and 27.5K GP.
I'll change it so it is transferable even when you don't have the resources, just so you can see the resource cost.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
I started a game a few weeks ago. Temple + 1.075 with co8. I have relaxed crafting reqs turned on.

I remember giant frogs being subject to sneak attacks without temple plus, but now I cannot sneak attack them.

I'm leveling Pishella, she's level 1 sorceror and level 7 wizard with craft arms and armor. When I try to enchant a mithril shirt with other enchantments on it with Freedom, the enchantment is in red and tells me that I need caster level 7, which she has.
Just tested the frogs, was able to sneak attack just fine. Flanking them is a bit tricky I guess, going at a ~160 degree angle won't cut it.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
It's nice to play with proper widescreen support, but 1920x1080 is a bit too zoomed out for the UI so I stuck to 1366x768. Unfortunately, I get the mouse-scrolling bug mentioned above when trying to reach the screen's upper edge.
Fixed 1.0.56

Another one I noticed is that whenever I exit a dialogue by pressing a number key, the game immediately selects the character assigned to that slot. Perhaps it's buffering input as without vsync it's running at quite a high FPS (this might also explain some of the aggressiveness of the camera).

Edit: Tried out Co8 and the same dialogue issue is present there -- don't remember if it was in the original -- so probably not the FPS-cap issue.
Fixed v1.0.83
Ok this is pretty funny. Basically the dialogue window responses respond to key down, and the character selector responds to key up. Fixed.

Endarire

Scholar
Do Elf and Dwarf Sense (auto-search within a certain distance) still function properly? What about for all of their subraces?

A Gray Elf with 20 INT and maxed Search didn't auto-find the Moathouse and Lareth Ambush secret passages, but found them upon manual search.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Do Elf and Dwarf Sense (auto-search within a certain distance) still function properly? What about for all of their subraces?

A Gray Elf with 20 INT and maxed Search didn't auto-find the Moathouse and Lareth Ambush secret passages, but found them upon manual search.
That was never coded in the game, but actually all characters will make an auto search attempt.

csmth

Barely Literate
I wish to cancel my previous error reporting today. My problem is solved by renaming the directory "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\TemplePlus" and reinstall Temple+ mod.

messedup

Literate
I am using temple+ 1.0.84. I sent an email with some "bugs" (using Co8.1.1 new content) before I applied for member status. I like the game but in the little bit I saw, I needed to say something and you are looking at it so this is to see if you are looking at it. I don't want to spoil anything but I really could use the "rudy mods" at times...Then again, I am starting over and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom