Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Brian Mitsoda fired from Bloodlines 2

flabbyjack

Arcane
Chen Lee (sp?) replaced Guido Henkel as lead producer on Planescape: Torment and that turned out just fine.

This will be no PST, though.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
All the Paradox dude would say about it is that it was about creative stuff and not about money and that the decision to fire Brian was made between the studio and Paradox. Outstar was also talking about it:
UUPPSoi.png

This honestly totally sucks.
lol
It's hilarious that they've fired Brian but that pathetic Outstar still works for Paradox. I'm ashamed she's Polish, her leftist content on YT is just cringe worthy.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Not sure if it's bad or a good thing but we can be pretty certain that Brian won't work on any WoD game EVER (unless Paradox will sell the WoD rights). After being treated like so I just don't see him going back to them (even if it was some other developer than HL). So yeah, it seems like this franchise is dead, same as Fallout (not counting fan projects).

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Not sure if it's bad or a good thing but we can be pretty certain that Brian won't work on any WoD game EVER (unless Paradox will sell the WoD rights). After being treated like so I just don't see him going back to them (even if it was some other developer than HL). So yeah, it seems like this franchise is dead, same as Fallout (not counting fan projects).

This was dead a long time ago

Bladderfish

Augur
Something is rotten in the state of Seattle.

People don't just get fired without a reason. The company would have had to give him a reason. He must he hiding something.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
All the Paradox dude would say about it is that it was about creative stuff and not about money and that the decision to fire Brian was made between the studio and Paradox. Outstar was also talking about it:

lol
It's hilarious that they've fired Brian but that pathetic Outstar still works for Paradox. I'm ashamed she's Polish, her leftist content on YT is just cringe worthy.
bunch of dangerhair marketing/writing/art holes picked out another dangerhair marketing hole to play favourites with

letting any of them go would trigger collective resistance

edit: brian should have come out as trans to keep his job

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Mitsoda, Ka'ai, Mandryka - these are some Star Trek names, man.

Also, perhaps Brian refused to wear a mask but offered to wear gloves instead?
thinking.png

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
Meh, pretty straight forward
1. Shit game eats Paradox money like no tomorrow
2. Paradox suits appear in Hardsuit Labs managements mirror one night
3. Hardsuits scare
4. Creative director and Lead riter heads roll
5. Hardsuit suits breath
6. More money wasted
7. Shit game flops
8. Hardsuits folds
9. EVERYONE WINS!!!

Jinn

Arcane
Alright, any chance of this being good just completely evaporated. Firing the lead writer who was at the heart of the project, and probably the only one bringing any soul to it? Great job.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Not surprising, in the interviews Mitsoda was in the back and those female faggots and other leftists were given more importance. I knew then that it doesn't bode well (post below is from May 2019):

It's indicative that that female faggot is talking and not Brian Mitsoda (suggesting she's more important than Brian Mitsoda). Doesn't bode too well for the game if you ask me.
saved before they remove their ratings and tuck their tail between their legs
QQidjTi.png

What post is that even? Probably something retarded.

Avarize

Magister

lol
"Polish Stonewall ":retarded:

Ghoulem

Erudite
Brian Mitsoda's fingerprints are still going to be all over this project. He's written most of it, and his gloves don't have tips.

Wonder what he'll do next.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom