Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Fuck. I'm off to research it a bit and find out what's going on.
nigga just read the last page lol

Ah, so THIS is why your posts often come off as uninformed.
Чети, манаф, чети!
ке начетем майкати,педалче скапано :)

абе татар, у пичко ти материно ке jебем
ке jа барам у газот като Крис Авелон бара колежки

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Ah, so THIS is why your posts often come off as uninformed.
Чети, манаф, чети!
ке начетем майкати,педалче скапано :)

абе татар, у пичко ти материно ке jебем
ке jа барам у газот като Крис Авелон бара колежки
#metoo

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
IME Swedes are much less idpol than Kwanzanians (although moreso than Danes or Finns, don't know about Norwegians). Also Paradox's strategy games are mega popular among shitlords. I think it's unlikely he got axed for being problematic. More likely just vanilla office politics.

Norwegians are less idpol than Swedes but the value gulf betweenSweden and the USwest coast is as large as the geographical distance.

RickOmbo

Learned
dAg1GFd.jpg
Has someone on the staff played the first one?

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
dAg1GFd.jpg

Has someone ITT played the second one, or are you just projecting your political views and then commenting on that projection?
We don't even know why the guy was fired yet, but already 10 pages are filled with implications about how the je- I mean the trannies did it.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Yep, the chances of it becoming the same cringe fail as Numenera increase
Numale era was bad not because of its writing, but because its buggy as fuck and combat was unsatisfying. Writing was overdone if anything, bloated with long dull descriptions of insignificant characters and things. The last word that came to mind when playing was "cringe", it wasn't cringe, it was just jank.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

So he dedicated 5 years of his life to writing this game, and then they just fired him.

dAg1GFd.jpg

Has someone ITT played the second one, or are you just projecting your political views and then commenting on that projection?
We don't even know why the guy was fired yet, but already 10 pages are filled with implications about how the je- I mean the trannies did it.

But it must have been the Jews. It's not like there's a purge going on atm by any other group. :stupid:

Other than that, World of Darkness games always seem to be managed by fucktards. People have to be a bit/bot retarded these days to assume another game will ever be released from the IP.

Terenty

Liturgist
Numale era was bad not because of its writing, but because its buggy as fuck and combat was unsatisfying. Writing was overdone if anything, bloated with long dull descriptions of insignificant characters and things. The last word that came to mind when playing was "cringe", it wasn't cringe, it was just jank.
Devs believing that Torment was all about walls of flavoury text was very much cringe

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

There was nothing good about Numanuma. It was even optimized poorly for a game with like 5 polygons.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
So I take it Brian Mitsoda has left the writing team? I haven't really been following this. Is the work that he has done going to remain?. Will he be credited for what he has done?

No one knows why he's gone, but delaying to a vague "2021" and hiring a new guy to run it tells me there's significant changes afoot. Given the new guy is from Ubisoft I don't blame people for being pessimistic about what those changes will be. If they change gears on everything including narrative and tone, well... who knows what we'll get. Next trailer we get will be announcing it's gone open world and all the chicks will be wearing twice as much clothes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom