Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

Funposter

Arcane
Bad VA can take me right out of the moment.

Modding Oblivion atm (which circle of Hell am I in?) and when I went to try out Better Cities, this was what I immediately noticed. Some of the voice acting for mods seems so terrible that they have to be doing it on purpose. Unless you have good VAs and audio production quality which is at least 90% up to Bethesda's standards, modders should really just stick with non-voiced dialogue.

I did notice they put together some kind of guild of amateur voice actors with acceptable levels of VA talent/skill. I don't know how successful it is. You're probably expected to throw a few bucks their way when you hire a few which is okay, I guess, considering the time they put into it. I remember one modder hiring the actual voice actress that did the VA for Veronica in FNV for his mod which I thought was kind of cool

It's become much better in recent years, and you now see big mods like Vigilant having what I would call an "acceptable" level of voice acting across the board. At this point the biggest problem with voice acting in large, popular Skyrim mods seems to be that no one can pull off a convincing Nordic accent.

prengle

Savant
I remember one modder hiring the actual voice actress that did the VA for Veronica in FNV for his mod which I thought was kind of cool
felicity day's always been a z-list blue checkmark piggybacking off her industry connections, so i imagine she doesn't really have anything else to do...

the author of this morrowind mod was able to commission jeff baker (the og male dunmer voice actor) for unique voice lines, which makes me wonder if there are any actual union regulations regarding professional vos and game modding - i distinctly remember stephen russell saying that he physically wasn't allowed to work on any thief fan stuff years ago, but i'm struggling to name any other instances of this
Modding Oblivion atm (which circle of Hell am I in?) and when I went to try out Better Cities, this was what I immediately noticed. Some of the voice acting for mods seems so terrible that they have to be doing it on purpose. Unless you have good VAs and audio production quality which is at least 90% up to Bethesda's standards, modders should really just stick with non-voiced dialogue.

It's become much better in recent years, and you now see big mods like Vigilant having what I would call an "acceptable" level of voice acting across the board. At this point the biggest problem with voice acting in large, popular Skyrim mods seems to be that no one can pull off a convincing Nordic accent.
have fun trying to figure out why the fuck oblivibun's crippled engine keeps ctding on you, before you relapse and fall back into the sweet sweet embrace of uninstall.exe

i'm not overtly familiar with skyrim quest mods, especially newer ones, but i remember back when novajam was still regularly uploading content (before he shilled a shitty summerset isles mod and was rightfully shat on by /tesg/), there were maybe 5 people doing free lines for mods, so you'd hear the same people popping up in every damn mod. in particular the chick who voiced sofia showed up in a dozen mods with the exact same delivery and everything - shit was agonizing o_o

tldr don't fully voice single fucking minor npc in your totally based and epic rpg

Funposter

Arcane
have fun trying to figure out why the fuck oblivibun's crippled engine keeps ctding on you, before you relapse and fall back into the sweet sweet embrace of uninstall.exe

It's mostly the 3.3gb cap on RAM tbh. Stuff like Open Cities etc. doesn't really affect performance that much, but you do end up loading way more texture sets at any given time which means baseline memory usage is way higher. I haven't got to installing Oblivion Reloaded yet, so helpfully the memory management will help.

i'm not overtly familiar with skyrim quest mods, especially newer ones, but i remember back when novajam was still regularly uploading content (before he shilled a shitty summerset isles mod and was rightfully shat on by /tesg/), there were maybe 5 people doing free lines for mods, so you'd hear the same people popping up in every damn mod. in particular the chick who voiced sofia showed up in a dozen mods with the exact same delivery and everything - shit was agonizing o_o

tldr don't fully voice single fucking minor npc in your totally based and epic rpg

The main one that I'm thinking of is Vigilant, which is a Japanese mod released in 2015 that then received an English translation, and then a fully voice acted audio pack in 2017. It has a couple instances of poor audio quality or voice acting being a bit off, but overall I'd say it's pretty good.

Darkforge

Augur
This basically is the appeal of the games, though.

I don't get (nor ever have) that appeal. Without a functional story, it all feels so pointless. Without a good combat system, you can't feel good about your character, no matter how much you can customize them. Without decent exploration, you get bored.

The story isn't even necessary for me as long as the gameplay is good. But after recently wasting my life modding Skyrim to the maximum of 254 mods (including merges) or whatever it was, even that couldn't save it for the overrated piece of shit that it actually is. It's just a steaming pile of dogshit at a fundamental gameplay level.

Had more fun modding it than actually playing it.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
I downloaded a few economy mods to regulate chances of finding super rare stuff early (Morrowloot Ultimate)
I have abandoned Morrowloot a long time ago for this reason. It's way too easy to just stumble upon artifacts of lore with it. This and also artifacts having boring enchantments.

I mostly use this guy's mods for my MOAR artifacts neds:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2531318
MLU is retarded. Modders keep getting it in their heads that they need to do complete overhauls of systems unrelated to the core focus of the mods themselves.
I understand and sympathize with the instinct, but I neither understand nor sympathize with the action itself. Altering the stats of all Ebony/Daedric/Dragonbone weapons into OP territory (as MLU does) is pure retardation.

Skyrim is so disappointing on every level that even the mods are disappointing.

Anyway, the original PermaZONES was pretty solid for encounter zones. No port to SSE. Need to do it yourself.
I've not seen a good pure loot mod. Probably not the modders' fault. Chiseling flawed marble.

Once you get into the realm of modding Skyrim, it becomes a point of pride. Once you find the right stack, Skyrim can be fun. A big wad of spit in Todd's eye. I think he knows it too. The mods for Skyrim have kicked the game so far down into the dirt that they've delayed TES VI until they can at least reach parity with the mod creativity.

Granted, the modding process is barely worth it. The game is so fundamentally broken that you have to be a lorebeard to enjoy the mods. Or a retard. Maybe both.

Last edited:

Funposter

Arcane
Actual Effective Mod Limit for a game is something like 5-6. If you need more mods than that, the game is most likely utter shit.
I'm inclined to agree, although I think it depends on the size and breadth of the mods in question. Bethesda games are relatively unique in their ability to run so many mods concurrently, and often the mods are quite small or only address minor issues. Barring Unofficial Patches etc. I think you can improve Skyrim quite a bit with nothing more than a town mod (JK's or Dawn of), a combat mod of your choosing (Ultimate Combat 3.0 was good), a perk mod (Ordinator), a magic mod (Apocalypse) and then something like Morrowloot to de-level the world and turn it into less of a complete skinner box. Obviously this doesn't remove or fix Skyrim's root problems, but it does turn it into a better version of whatever it is. This is probably true of an overhaul like Requiem, too. Most 200+ modlists have 10% of the mods doing 90% of the work.

MLU is retarded. Modders keep getting it in their heads that they need to do complete overhauls of systems unrelated to the core focus of the mods themselves.
I understand and sympathize with the instinct, but I neither understand nor sympathize with the action itself. Altering the stats of all Ebony/Daedric/Dragonbone weapons into OP territory (as MLU does) is pure retardation.

Skyrim is so disappointing on every level that even the mods are disappointing.

Anyway, the original PermaZONES was pretty solid for encounter zones. No port to SSE. Need to do it yourself.
I've not seen a good pure loot mod. Probably not the modders' fault. Chiseling flawed marble.

Once you get into the realm of modding Skyrim, it becomes a point of pride. Once you find the right stack, Skyrim can be fun. A big wad of spit in Todd's eye. I think he knows it too. The mods for Skyrim have kicked the game so far down into the dirt that they've delayed TES VI until they can at least reach parity with the mod creativity.

Granted, the modding process is barely worth it. The game is so fundamentally broken that you have to be a lorebeard to enjoy the mods. Or a retard. Maybe both.

I'm going to admit that I wasn't even aware that MLU changed the stats of gear, which probably shows how much attention I paid to character building even in a heavily modded setup. I can see where they're coming from when the base damage of a Daedric Sword is only double that of an Iron Sword, but it seems to me that you then need to buff enemies to compensate for it. The point shouldn't be that high tier equipment is OP, rather that low tier equipment is ineffective for dealing with strong enemies. Seems like a half-baked implementation of what would be a larger overhaul (ala Requiem).

Even Oblivion had a larger gap between Iron and Daedric gear, although its vanilla implementation had its own problems, since the gap between Iron and Daedric was always 14 points of damage, meaning Daggers became nearly 4x as powerful across a playthrough, while Warhammers only doubled in strength. How bizarre.

Last edited:
I'm inclined to agree, although I think it depends on the size and breadth of the mods in question. Bethesda games are relatively unique in their ability to run so many mods concurrently, and often the mods are quite small or only address minor issues. Barring Unofficial Patches etc. I think you can improve Skyrim quite a bit with nothing more than a town mod (JK's or Dawn of), a combat mod of your choosing (Ultimate Combat 3.0 was good), a perk mod (Ordinator), a magic mod (Apocalypse) and then something like Morrowloot to de-level the world and turn it into less of a complete skinner box. Obviously this doesn't remove or fix Skyrim's root problems, but it does turn it into a better version of whatever it is. This is probably true of an overhaul like Requiem, too. Most 200+ modlists have 10% of the mods doing 90% of the work.

The problem with Skyrim (and Bethesda games in general) is that they are so broken in every possible way, that a single mod is never enough to fix anything, which was kind of the point of my OP. Take what you said for example, using Ultimate Combat to fix the combat system.

Ok, but once you do that, you realize that the timed block (one of the centerpieces of the mod) doesn't actually work against >50% of enemies, because everything with one-handed attacks has really shitty animations and the actual attack literally happens right as the animation begins, giving you no chance to actually use the timed block. This also affects certain enemies like vampires and spellswords, whose attacks are applied instantaneously, and possibly creatures with natural attacks.

So now you have to install another mod which replaces all those animations. And then you realize that Skyrim has kill-cam stuff, which kicks in I believe based on attack damage vs how much health you have left. You can see how this wouldn't work with timed blocks, since you still have a chance to block that attack, but the game calculations assume you cannot if your block is not up the moment the attacks is attempted (since that's how vanilla works), and you find yourself being cinematically killed without a chance to defend. So now you need another mod to disable kill-cams, and so on and so forth.

What is fundamentally broken cannot be fixed.

DraQ

Arcane
I don't get (nor ever have) that appeal. Without a functional story, it all feels so pointless.
And that's why I say that, contrary to your earlier claims, you're not a fan of open world games. Because you can't be. You don't even genuinely grok them.

You know what I do when I crave good story? I pick a book.
Yes, one with words in it.

Non-abstract vidyagames AND RPGs come from realization that there is another desirable quality in a story than being good. Agency, ownership, authorship, participation.
The games you listed give you participation and a bit of agency and that's it.
Meanwhile games like TES let individualized stories happen to individualized characters.
Canned stories packed in game as quests only really serve to spice that up and add some momentum to push player in certain directions.
The most relevant canned story is backstory AKA lore which adds meaning to the world player interacts with and which TES happens to have in good both quantity and quality.

Without a good combat system, you can't feel good about your character, no matter how much you can customize them. Without decent exploration, you get bored.
And mods happen to fix those.

This is probably true of an overhaul like Requiem, too.
This is the main purpose of those, with added benefit of the changes complementing one another and meant to work together.
The added detriment is that it's harder to avoid modder's insanity and cruft.

Most 200+ modlists have 10% of the mods doing 90% of the work.
Yup, and there are also content mods that are intended to be just patched en-masse on top of the same base game.

Even Oblivion had a larger gap between Iron and Daedric gear, although its vanilla implementation had its own problems, since the gap between Iron and Daedric was always 14 points of damage, meaning Daggers became nearly 4x as powerful across a playthrough, while Warhammers only doubled in strength. How bizarre.
And Morowind had an even larger one. And Daggerfall had one that fell roughly between Oblivion and Skyrim.
Honestly, smaller but still meaningful differences are better than number inflation.
If a hefty, 2H axe that can easily behead a man does 12 damage, what does it even mean that an improved version of it made from solidified spooge of the gods or whatever does 300?

And that's why I say that, contrary to your earlier claims, you're not a fan of open world games. Because you can't be. You don't even genuinely grok them.

Non-abstract vidyagames AND RPGs come from realization that there is another desirable quality in a story than being good. Agency, ownership, authorship, participation.
Meanwhile games like TES let individualized stories happen to individualized characters.
Canned stories packed in game as quests only really serve to spice that up and add some momentum to push player in certain directions.
The most relevant canned story is backstory AKA lore which adds meaning to the world player interacts with and which TES happens to have in good both quantity and quality.

No, you are wrong. There is no agency without sufficient content. To give a simple example of this: imagine empty 3-dimensional space where you can move a cursor around. Technically speaking, you have a lot of agency, since you can select which direction to move in, to move or not to move, etc. But since the content is so sparse and dull, this agency doesn't really mean anything.

Same with Bethesda games. You might have a lot of agency as far deciding specifically HOW you will waste your time, but it is all a waste of time regardless.

What you think you like about Bethesda games can only only really be achieved by a game like Dwarf Fortress. In a real simulation like that, you can decide to go to some city, depose the ruler, change the next 5,000 years of history, etc. Agency.

In a Bethesda game, you are still stuck in the same dumbass chosen dragonshit story, and the only agency you have is which copy-pasted dull-as-fuck cave you will be spending the next hour in, fighting 30 draugrs for some pointless loot.

Without a good combat system, you can't feel good about your character, no matter how much you can customize them. Without decent exploration, you get bored.

Physicists will discover the Theory of Everything before you will be able to show me a mod that makes Skyrim's combat good.

Thal

Prophet

No, you are wrong. There is no agency without sufficient content. To give a simple example of this: imagine empty 3-dimensional space where you can move a cursor around. Technically speaking, you have a lot of agency, since you can select which direction to move in, to move or not to move, etc. But since the content is so sparse and dull, this agency doesn't really mean anything.

Same with Bethesda games. You might have a lot of agency as far deciding specifically HOW you will waste your time, but it is all a waste of time regardless.

What you think you like about Bethesda games can only only really be achieved by a game like Dwarf Fortress. In a real simulation like that, you can decide to go to some city, depose the ruler, change the next 5,000 years of history, etc. Agency.

In a Bethesda game, you are still stuck in the same dumbass chosen dragonshit story, and the only agency you have is which copy-pasted dull-as-fuck cave you will be spending the next hour in, fighting 30 draugrs for some pointless loot.

Physicists will discover the Theory of Everything before you will be able to show me a mod that makes Skyrim's combat good.

You seriously should try out Requiem before posting this stuff. It's pretty damn good until falling apart when your skills reach higher levels. Or at least it did when I last checked it out about 3 years ago. But by the time it becomes too easy, you've already had dozens of hours of enjoyment.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm currently suffering from what I've just decided to call "broadsided by dumbfuck syndrome". You know where you have a pretty decent IQ, and you sadly forget how stupid other people are until they broadside you with their stupidity. This is relevant to games: because you forget how retarded thay are - after all, who wants to remember dumb stuff Skyrim did.

Then you think about re-visiting the game, and watch videos like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go8RZqD5TfE quite possibly made by codex user Tyranicon ??? and you wonder: "Was it really that bad? Maybe I should play it again?".

And more importantly...and herein is a question dear Codexers that I should forewarn may leave many of you apoplectic at the mere notion...I have to ask myself: could modders actually make of Skyrim a good game?. It may take another 10 years. But Bethesda may have allowed for a modding community that can achieve what other RPGs have failed to do:
Gigantic battles with actual armies.
Z-axis climbing. And flying.
Half-decent mounted combat. Maybe even on dragons.
More in-depth character build systems (maybe even bring attributes back) and related combat animations. Also related to mounted combat, climbing and flying.

It feel something. It's almost...interest in this game and its modding future.
:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

I feel so ashamed. :oops:

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
(for example their approach to building dungeons in Skyrim was relatively clever - I'm speaking of methodology and asset use, not hurr-corridor here).
What? Skyrim's dungeons are far and away the worst in the series by miles. All of them are completely linear. Legitimately the worst dungeons I have ever seen in any game from any genre featuring dungeons. Pokemon has infinitely better dungeons.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I'm currently suffering from what I've just decided to call "broadsided by dumbfuck syndrome". You know where you have a pretty decent IQ, and you sadly forget how stupid other people are until they broadside you with their stupidity. This is relevant to games: because you forget how retarded thay are - after all, who wants to remember dumb stuff Skyrim did.

Then you think about re-visiting the game, and watch videos like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go8RZqD5TfE quite possibly made by codex user Tyranicon ??? and you wonder: "Was it really that bad? Maybe I should play it again?".

And more importantly...and herein is a question dear Codexers that I should forewarn may leave many of you apoplectic at the mere notion...I have to ask myself: could modders actually make of Skyrim a good game?. It may take another 10 years. But Bethesda may have allowed for a modding community that can achieve what other RPGs have failed to do:
Gigantic battles with actual armies.
Z-axis climbing. And flying.
Half-decent mounted combat. Maybe even on dragons.
More in-depth character build systems (maybe even bring attributes back) and related combat animations. Also related to mounted combat, climbing and flying.

It feel something. It's almost...interest in this game and its modding future.
:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

I feel so ashamed. :oops:

Ah sorry, no relation to me.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
"hurr-corridor" does not mean "linear." Can't read your mind. Show don't tell and all that.

I also don't see any positives in methodology or asset use. The rail carts over over-lit, underpopulated, over-looted, aesthetically identical, contain no unique enemies even when lore demands uniqueness, and feature puzzles crafted by Koko's dumbest cousins. And there are only four kinds of dungeons: caves, forts, Dwemer, and Nordic. Where are the Falmer ruins? Akaviri? Reachman? Differences between dragon cult and post-dragon-cult Nordic? It's a bunch of copypastad shit.

Archwizard Hank

Learned
Modding Oblivion atm (which circle of Hell am I in?)

BNJfMTG.jpg

Canto XXIII: the Eighth Circle said:
58 Down there we came upon a lacquered people
59 who made their round, in tears, with listless steps.
60 They seemed both weary and defeated.
61 The cloaks they wore, cut like the capes
62 sewn for the monks at Cluny,
63 had cowls that hung down past their eyes
64 Gilded and dazzling on the outside,
65 within they are of lead, so ponderous
66 that those imposed by Frederick would seem but straw.
67 Oh what a toilsome cloak to wear forever!

Being eternally condemned to shoulder the burdens of a glitzy and superficially nice looking thing that's otherwise a useless fucking brick seems an apt metaphor for Oblivion modding, or for that matter modding in any Bethesda engine.

Last edited:

Inconceivable

Learned
Skyrim receives a lot of hate because it's such a good game, that people tend to compare it with the best games in a certain field and then lament how shitty Skyrim is in comparison.
  • Skyrim combat sucks... Dark Souls combat is way better (true)
  • Skyrim companions suck... Dragon Age companions have real character (true)
  • Skyrim plot sucks... Witcher has way better plot (true)
  • Skyrim dungeons suck... Hell even Pokemon has better dungeons (lol - don't know if its true, but read it in the thread)
All of the above might be true, but Skyrim is still a great game, because it's a great sandbox RPG. It's a jack of all trades, master of none, but Skyrim and Bethesda games in general do provide that experience of "be your own character - make your adventure" much better than any other game out there. I can't roleplay a game hunter, a bandit, a treasure hunter, a wizard, a necromancer, a thief, a warrior blacksmith, an infantry man... so many different things, in Dark Souls, Dragon Age or any Witcher game, because these games railroad you into a certain character or a certain kind of adventure. So of course those other games can provide a more nuanced experience, or more detailed mechanics, because they are more focused, and don't provide the openness that The Elder Scrolls provide.

Of course Skyrim/TES are not the perfect sandbox RPG's and still have many faults. But I think it's one of the best we have, since most games don't dare giving the player so much freedom. It's very complex to create a game that is so open to the player, due to the vast amount of choices and possible paths involved, and TES are unique in trying to provide as much as possible of that openness to the player.
So, is Skyrim or TES in general "better than X at doing Y?" probably not. But they are still great games that provide something unique - allowing open roleplay in fantastic worlds.

cretin

Arcane
Douchebag!
I can't roleplay a game hunter, a bandit, a treasure hunter, a wizard, a necromancer, a thief, a warrior blacksmith, an infantry man... so many different things, in Dark Souls, Dragon Age or any Witcher game, because these games railroad you into a certain character or a certain kind of adventure. So of course those other games can provide a more nuanced experience, or more detailed mechanics, because they are more focused, and don't provide the openness that The Elder Scrolls provide.

is this your latest alt Fluent?

you cant roleplay any of those fucking things in skyrim because the game doesnt give a shit about any of your choices. Skyrim plays EXACTLY the same whether you are a nord or a breton, a thief or a mage, good or evil, the "freedom" is in fact the complete absence of any meaning to any choice whatsoever. So you and every other "actually skyrim is rly deep u just need to play it the right way" fag, are just telling people they need to LARP at which point why not just LARP the entire fucking game. Dont even launch it, just sit at your PC and use your Fluent manchild powers of imagination to imagine a good game.

Inconceivable

Learned
is this your latest alt Fluent?

you cant roleplay any of those fucking things in skyrim because the game doesnt give a shit about any of your choices. Skyrim plays EXACTLY the same whether you are a nord or a breton, a thief or a mage, good or evil, the "freedom" is in fact the complete absence of any meaning to any choice whatsoever. So you and every other "actually skyrim is rly deep u just need to play it the right way" fag, are just telling people they need to LARP at which point why not just LARP the entire fucking game. Dont even launch it, just sit at your PC and use your Fluent manchild powers of imagination to imagine a good game.

Whoa, dude. Where's all that anger coming from? Anger leads to hate, hate leads to fear, fear leads to angsty forum posts and shitty Star Wars movies.
Remember, we're discussing videogames here. The whole point of which is to have fun.

What you say is wrong. Skyrim doesn't play the same. As a thief, I stay in the shadows, creeping through the nights burglaring houses and avoiding guards. As a warrior blacksmith, I fight using mighty two handed weapons and am on a quest to find the best materials to forge the greatest weapon in the land. As a conjurer or necromancer, I rely completely on my creations to fight for me while staying in the background. As a hunter/archer, I snipe enemies from a distance while exploring the land for rare creatures and trophies.
No, the game doesn't play exactly the same. And yes, to reap the biggest enjoyment you have to play it right, by actually limiting yourself in the abilities that you use and roleplay your character. This is TES greatest strength - it's the closest you can get to pen-and-paper style roleplaying in an immersive first-person game. And yes, roleplaying also means using your imagination a bit and seeing beyond some of the faults. By claiming the game plays exactly the same, you're outing yourself as a powergamer who is mostly interested in playing the most "effective" possible way and hasn't really explored the other options the game has to offer. You probably play games to "beat" them and not to experience them, as a form of escapism.
This is totally fine. People are different. It's not everyone's cup of tea to roleplay a game. But then it is probably right that TES type games are not for you, because you can't appreciate their greatest strength. You better stick to games like the Witcher and Dragon Age, also excellent games that put you on a straight path with clear purpose and no need to roleplay or use imagination. For those of us who enjoy that type of gaming, Skyrim is a great sandbox and the possibilities thanks to the great modding support are nearly endless.

Inconceivable

Learned
Sorry folks. Seems like you're mistaking me for someone else. I'm a gamer-dad from Germany and this is the first time I join rpgcodex. =)
Allow me to introduce myself:
Ultima VII is the greatest game of all time.
I like sandbox-style RPG's (obvs)
Though I also enjoy Civilization-types, immersive sims and "deep" shooters. Recent highlights of gaming would be Prey, Metro Exodus, Control.
Currently riding through Red Dead Redemption's 2 beautiful western world.
I'm also a fan and believer of VR, owned a VIVE and now Valve Index. Not a fan of Oculus.
I also like 40K because it's as serene and down to earth as I am.
I don't have anywhere near as much time for gaming as I'd like (employee & dad)
I'm a software developer and I have my own hobby game development thing going on.
I speak English, German and Spanish fluently.

Pleased to meet you. :hug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom