Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Kalin banned from shoutbox

Kalin?

• Total voters

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
For the record: Roguey had nothing to do with this.

29367e67ece3535345334e50faa437fa7aacd1fb.jpg

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I think the plan was to make me rage and self-eject or something but I just feel genuinely happy to see so many bros stick up for me. Cheers!

Who's Kalin?

Hey big man, not surprised you don't remember me, I'm a humble guy after all. I think this sicko Crispy is abusing his position to bully me again just like when I got this dumb tag for maybe mentioning jews like once or possibly twice, he's always been jealous of me because I'm actually well liked around here and I've successfully ignored him since 2016 after he dared me I couldn't pull it off. Dude obviously has issues and suffers from what Cleve termed "little man complex".

Could you be a bro and restore my shoutbox access? For reference I think GTA1 is the best GTA game and I know you feel me on that. Also you might want to consider demoting Crispy for a while and making me a mod instead, he's just awful and Codex obviously prefers me to that loser. Put me in charge of shoutbox discipline and I won't let you down chief.

Mortmal

Arcane
Give him back his shoutbox access, if he's not even butthurt about it , its ruining all the fun...

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Why is it that staff never explains these kinds of decisions so every time something like this happens everyone explodes in butthurt based purely on speculation? Wait.. never mind.

Master Librarian

Educated
I think the plan was to make me rage and self-eject or something but I just feel genuinely happy to see so many bros stick up for me. Cheers!

Who's Kalin?

Hey big man, not surprised you don't remember me, I'm a humble guy after all. I think this sicko Crispy is abusing his position to bully me again just like when I got this dumb tag for maybe mentioning jews like once or possibly twice, he's always been jealous of me because I'm actually well liked around here and I've successfully ignored him since 2016 after he dared me I couldn't pull it off. Dude obviously has issues and suffers from what Cleve termed "little man complex".

Could you be a bro and restore my shoutbox access? For reference I think GTA1 is the best GTA game and I know you feel me on that. Also you might want to consider demoting Crispy for a while and making me a mod instead, he's just awful and Codex obviously prefers me to that loser. Put me in charge of shoutbox discipline and I won't let you down chief.

Maybe don't be a filthy antisemite next time. Antisemitism ain't cool goy-... ahem - guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom